R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-25-2004, 12:32 AM   #1
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default LRP Pulsar 2

First I would like to say Happy Holidays to everyone online. Secondly I would also like to say that Im the proud owner of the new LRP Pulsar 2. This thing is saweet until LRP Blue smoke came out of it. This happend when I went to move the charge, my finger touched the metal grid and puff! Blue Smoke. I powered everything down, & more smoke came out of it, I continued to unplug the batteries i was charging and literaly waited for the smoke to clear. I powered it back up and with much suprise it came back up, I tested the motor break in mode which worked, along with charging they both worked. What I dont get is what did i smoke on the board? I have seen this happen to another Pulsar 2 this yr at the track, wondering if anyone else has seen or experience this as well. Either way this is going back to AE for repairs. Becareful in how you handle your Pulsar 2!!
tboned_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 04:41 AM   #2
Tech Addict

well atleast it was blue smoke, because if it was orange there might have been law suits . But seriously i have never heard or seen sumthing smoke and still work exept my soldering iron
John_S is offline   Reply With Quote