04-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
After racing my cars this last Friday night I found my problem. Never seen a ball diff hang like mine did. Both cars did it. So I order the diffs from a-main, today along with shims. The set up that I was given here a few pages back really did the trick Just a little loose at the rear. I have already order the coils from rc mart. I'm going to take and re-do the oil in the shocks just to be sure.
Originally Posted by mazmo
I race on low grip asphalt too and use:
- 289 rear spring 324 front
- rear toe in 3.0 deg
- front toe out 0.5 each side
- kit front camber link position 3mm spacer on inside
- on rear outer camber link holes inside and outside. 1mm spacer inside 3mm outside.
- rear camber 2 deg
- 1.5 front with 6 deg caster block (2.0 deg with 4 deg caster block)
- 1.2 mm sway bar front and rear
This works well with ride 32 red on low grip tracks.
36 compound for higher grip
Hope that helps