My ultimate Hobby Shop and on-road track facility would be comprised of the following:
1) On site Hobby Shop(obviously) that stocked up-to-date inventory of parts from all the top manufacturers for both Sedans, 1/12, WGT, VTA, etc. Also ample stock all the popular tires, bodies, speedos, motors, etc. Basically, a Hobby Shop that did enough business to warrant stocking something of everything on-road related.
2) Indoor track area that is air conditioned/heated.
3) Indoor carpet track, at least 100x60ft.
4) Indoor paved asphalt track, at least 120x80ft.
5) Pit space for up to 150 competitors with power, air compressor at each table.
6) Spectator area with grandstand seating.
7) Timing/scoring display that shows the running order, laps completed, and fast lap of all drivers in the current race/heat. Results board that keeps up-to-date track of current qual order for each class.
8) Open 7 days a week for practice. Different days for carpet vs asphalt races... but both races on the weekend.
9) Last but not least, a friendly and knowledgable
staff that helps its customers get steered in the right direction... as well as performing up keep to the facilities and track surface. Dedicated staff for vacuuming the carpet track and spraying/prepping the asphalt track each day for practice.
Edit: Oops... I forgot... It would be located in my city.