R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
Tech Master
Default corally SP10SL (200mm GT Version)...

Hi guys, I am now the proud owner of a Corally SP10SL (GT10) car that I indeed to run through the rest of the winter series up at Ardent Raceway and the forthcoming GT10 national series here in the UK. So, I thought I would start up a new thread for other Corally drivers so that we can share thoughts and ideas regarding setup, etc. I indeed to use mine as a 1c/10.5 car.

First thoughts on the actual build, very high quality!! The rear end really is a brilliant bit of engineering! There were a couple of issues regarding the bearing holders on the previous car, they have certainly been ironed out on this car!! Everything fitted together with no issues what-so-ever.

I partiulary like that the centre pivot is in exactly the right place so that so don't have to worry about the pivot moving in a stack (and tweaking the rear end!).

The side links felt a little tight to start with, but after fitting a slightly looser o-ring to each, they are now really free moving but with no play, ideal!

Will now give my car to my mate to do the supergluing/sealing (which he does a fantastic job of!) and will then put the electronics in ready for shake-down/testing.

So, feel free to ask any questions regarding the build up of the car and we'll also talk setups, etc.

Oh, and I will put a pic or 2 up later tonight.
Sponsored by CML Distribution - http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk
wingman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
Tech Master

Hi wingman, great to read you like the corally 10SL. There is already another thread on it though.

New Corally 10SL- New World GT car
2wdrive is offline   Reply With Quote