here we go... in easy to read format: (in no specific order)
1. move personal transponder as far away from the receiver as possible. (mine is mounted on the front bumpter)
2. antenna wire is in a tube/fuel tube so it doesnt touch any part of the chassis (until it goes into the antenna tube)
3. two layers of double sided tape where ever the receiver touches something else. (against the esc, servo, chassis)
4. capacitors, diodes... on the motor
5. properly break in your motor
6. receiver on its side, on top of the servo.. basically different locations.
7. that yokomo glitch killer thingymabob.
8. insulate all wires going (shrink wrap) into the receiver.
9. organize the wires. (shorten if necessary). or tie them up neatly with zip ties
10. check for any BENT pins on your crystals.
11. check for any BENT pins in your radio module (behind radio)
12. check for any BENT pins in the receiver
13. make sure you have a frequency clip
and no one else has that same channel on. everything above will fail if someone turns on the same channel.
14. make sure radio antenna is not bent or broken.
15. add ferrite magnets to negative wires (motor and battery)
please add to this list if i missed something.