Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Dynamic Motion R/C products! >

Dynamic Motion R/C products!

Dynamic Motion R/C products!

Old 11-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)
Default Dynamic Motion R/C products!

Hello people! I have ventured off into designing and machining my own products. My goal is to redesign/reinvent the products we all use today, but improved upon to give you that extra edge.

One of my first projects is to make a lower toothed 64p gear set for the Shumacher. I want to give other/more options to the stock/super stock racers. The set will be from 96-105T. And be a direct fit without any mods or hacking involved.

Once produced I will be introducing a new and improved pinion gear, making it lighter, and just as strong as the other counterparts.

Other items will be on the way, I just wanted to throw this out there, and get people interested.

FYI, I also am doing 3/8" thick, 12" x 18" Plexiglass pit boards. Pm me for pricing and pictures!

If you are interested, awesome. Shoot me a PM to receive more pre-details on the products!

Thanks for your time!
Damon English