HKS hobby is proud to introducing a new F1 conversion kit:
The Roche Rapide F1 conversion kit had completed the final testing. We accomplish a very good result this past weekend at the F1RCGP Hong Kong final round (2011 November 5~6). Both Prototype chassis finished in the top four positions with Test Driver Derek Hung finishing 2nd overall and designer Max Ma finishing a respectful 4th in the F1 Class. Max Ma also post the fastest lap time of 11.244 sec in his class.
1) The wheel base is base on F104 as 270mm, selectable width in 180mm (F104) & 200mm (F103)
2) New design motor mount set. The width between left & right mount is wider than Tamiya original in 5mm. The main drive shaft bearing is close to the wheel adapter more.
3) Simple design and adjustable “U Plate" rear suspension. There are different thicknesses “U Plate” to setup for different track condition.
4) Narrow main chassis design, more stable and faster corner speed. Moreover, the chassis is compatible with Tamiya simulate F1 bodies (F104).
5) Easy battery change system.
Content of kit :
- 2.5mm carbon main chassis, motor mount bottom plate, motor mount upper plate, rear wing holder
- 2mm carbon upper deck, center damper mount
- 1.5mm fiberglass U plate
- Aluminum motor mount set, upper deck & rear suspension center mount, friction plate mount
We are schedule to release on Jan/2012, MRSP of conversion kit is around USD $129.00