Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rhienards World Champ Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

This dude must have had some kind of vision that he was going to do well at the race. I mean how dumb would you feel if you built a "photo car", just to wind up in the E main and then have someone ask, "why the two cars dude" and you go "one is for photo's only".
Old 11-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

What's so wierd about that? I have a photo op car for club races. So do most of the guys I race with. You mean you don't have a photo op car under your bench at all times?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Tech Initiate

No Marc didn't know that Satoshi was using an other version of the 415 than the one you and I can buy.
And in free practice they found out that the new one was alot faster so after that we all wthat happend.

Tamiya Rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am reading so many different opinions on what Marc drove.
I just wonder who from the people who write on this thread were present at the worlds.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

the people always crying about negative stuff are always the ones that arnt ever there or were never there!
rheinhard whooped them regardless if it was a none photographable car . How damn different can the car be! Who cares I am not german and I give props to the kid he owned everyone that weekend!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

I was not there but I spoke to Marc's Dad and I think I can thrust on what he told me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Tzotzo
I was not there but I spoke to Marc's Dad and I think I can thrust on what he told me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tzotzo I am sure he is a trustable man but it shouldnt matter because if he had team orders from japan not to disclose the type car he would not tell anyone!

But who cars the kid Kick A$$ !
I know your proud being That your German let the what we call the player haters talk thier crap.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default marc's car

i thought he was driving a Traxxas 4-Tec with all the hop-ups!!
Old 11-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

he'd still kick my a$$ with!
Old 11-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm not german but I'm from Luxemburg a small country between Germany France and Belgium.

But that's not the point the point is that nobody knows the real race setup of that car not even the World Champ him self.
The only one who knows it is his mecanic.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry man I didnt sleep at the Holiday Inn last night and I didnt have my breakfast!
Old 11-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tzotzo
I'm not german but I'm from Luxemburg a small country between Germany France and Belgium.

But that's not the point the point is that nobody knows the real race setup of that car not even the World Champ him self.
The only one who knows it is his mecanic.
That is true.
Since I was there all the photos in the following website are of the real car, apart from one which does not have any electronics on and it was a spare car with the exact same set up as the race car.
www.radiocontrol.gr
Also the videos you might find interesting.

In the last video you can watch Marcīs best two laps of the whole event, a 12.5 sec. followed by the lap record 12.4 sec.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Jack Smash
What's so wierd about that? I have a photo op car for club races. So do most of the guys I race with. You mean you don't have a photo op car under your bench at all times?
Yeah, any 2-bit racer worth his jelly beans has a photo-op car tucked away in his hauler bag. I for one have 2 photo-op cars, one crap one for when I don't do well in a race and one pimped up one for when I do well.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Suspended

I took a photo of Marc's car for the magazine, and we are disclosing in the mag that it's his "photo car".

After looking at the pics, I realized the car had no personal transponder mounted in it and no chassis mark.

I totally understand why they didn't want the car photographed. Josh Cyrul didn't want pics taken of his 12th scale because he made a front end for it that morning with a dremel and it looked like doo-doo (that's a technical term).

Team Orion, however, posted photos of his real car on their website. I just saved them and am attaching them as follows.
Attached Thumbnails Rhienards World Champ Car-worlds04_marcs1.jpg  
Old 11-17-2004, 08:23 PM
Suspended

Here's another shot.
Attached Thumbnails Rhienards World Champ Car-worlds04_marcs2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.