Have started my build. Some impressions:
- High quality stuff, top finish on the parts
- The upper deck is a tight fit, I had to file it a little. Not to CA-glue the upper deck is a smart idea.
- My TA05 gear diffs drops right in, just flip the bearing holders and use 189 mm rear belt instead of 186 mm.
- The shock towers are nice but if you want more angle on the shocks use Phi 07 shock towers (not 09 towers).
- Dampers are really nice
- You can use some short pinions but long pinions are the best choice.
- The flex is way better than the 09 car, the same as Tamiya, Xray, Yokomo.
Will test this weekend!
Serpent - Hobbywing - Graupner