- which bodyposts with holes in 'em like all the other cars. So not the threaded ones.
- still no carbon shock towers in the kit? Why the hell is that?
- what are the exact differences between the V1 and the V2?
- Is this shit solved:"I canīt get enough steering throw with Corally parts, the steering knuckles hit the swaybar ball cup. You can dremel the knuckles and ball cup but I donīt think you can get same amount of steering throw as with Tamiya parts. If you are using Corally parts use the 4 degree alu caster block, itīs thinner than the 3 degree plastic = more throw".
- and how about this:"The car looks good, but I wish they would have gone the same direction as the other touring car top deck designs. Also you still can not adjust the belt tension with the diff bearing holders like you can on all other cars."
- How about the many complaints about the length of the shocks. Not enough droop possible, shocks too short.
Screwing the ball end of the shock not as far on the shockshaft as it should be.
- ball ends of the shocks too short!
- still no anti-roll-bars in the kit? Bummer..
- placement of the servo still wrong. Longitudinal isn't the way to go!
Sold my TC6. I am leaning towards the T3'12.
So knowing all of the above. Could someone please explain to me why the hell I should buy me a Corally HMX V2 instead of a T3'12?
I really don't understand!