R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #136
Tech Fanatic
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Thanks to all down at Timezone. I have always felt welcomed and enjoy racing at your track. I am sorry I was only able to come down for a day, but it was great to see my friends.

Alxd - Seattle RC Racers - AWESOMATIX - Having Fun :-)
oldrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #137
Tech Elite

I knew I would forget to thanks someone.. Patrick cabinet god Morehead was kind enough to make the wood plaques for our awards... sorry for the mix up on the 3rd place.... they were supposed to be a different size, and the "A-Main Finalist" plaques were also supposed to be bigger. Sorry guys I will get it figured out next year.

Also forgot to bring up that we were sorry we could not connect with Scotty Ernst for the event, he was greatly missed and I'm sorry you guys had to listen to me for 3 days, big help from Ehrlich, and Calandra thanks guys.

Next up Xray Challenge check out the post in the electric on-road forum for more info...
Timezone Raceway Park " on-road outdoor european style road course.
Timezone II 60'x100' indoor carpet track. Host of the ROAR 2011 Carpet Nat's.
Timezonehobbies.com your new source for online RC products.
MAD916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #138
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Ahhh the memories.. thanks Jake for the video and editing and THANK YOU MARK for letting us play in your backyard and the TZ and Rose City crew for the hospitality.. see you guys at the Hangar for the ECC..
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

got the 10R5.2 ready too.....3rd Annual Timezone Gran Prix November 11,12,13 2011-2011-11-15_20-33-08_161.jpg
Kyle Predmore
Logi Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #139
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 3rd Annual Grand Prix

Thank you Mark and all the Timezone Crew for a awesome Race Weekend!!! Everything ran very smooth, even my cars after I got them figured out, definately the best cars I have ever had on the track!! GO CRC!!! It would have been great to see Scotty there but totally understand with his schedule!!! I have no clue how he can get everywhere that he does! It was great to see Frank at a race where he could relax a little bit and not have all the big race pressures!! And even call some races, that was great!! See you guys next year!!

Randy Grosse
CRC Gen Xi
CRC Gen X 10 LE
HobbyWing Speedos
Team CRC
Team FF RC Concepts
rc-speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #140
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Made it home finally after a few days of work in Seattle. As everyone has mentioned, THANK YOU Mark and crew. Great race, had a lot of fun. If i can do it again next year I'll be there.
Brent Klingforth
Sponsors: Awesomatix USA ~ Roche USA ~ ORCA ~ AVID Bearings ~ Team Powers USA
TQ Wire ~ ProtoForm ~ BSR Racing Tires ~ 2mm Design
5280raceway.com [Operated by - Colorado On-Road RC Club]
MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPS April 20-23rd 2017 @ www.milehighindoorchamps.com
bkspeedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #141
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks Mark Day! Timezone rocks.. what a track, facility and great group of friendly racers. Thanks for a great race, comfy pitting, lots of grip and competition.

I had a great time during my 4 day stint in the soggy northwest. All the comforts of home, complimentary lunch served with Rick on the grill, comic relief via Bodine, F.N.G. and Ehrlich, it's all good. I would like to thank the CRC northwest group for representing so well and having a good time racing together.

The northwest racers are so fortunate to have a world class facility in their neck of the woods. Just an awesome place. If you have the chance, get there, race there and support Timezone!

Frank Calandra
Team CRC is offline   Reply With Quote