winter racing at trifecta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

winter racing at trifecta

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 06:06 AM

Talking winter racing at trifecta

Hello, my name is mike and I am one of the owners of Trifecta hobbies. I just want to send my deepest apologies to all of the RC racers that were hoping and counting on our track opening up this past summer. You would have to know that I would not have wanted it to turn out the way that it did. Many things got in our way, including getting the county permit. When we started to build the track in the spring we were told that a permit would only take 1 - 2 weeks to get, so trusting that information we waited till the track was laid out before we tried to get the permit. 10 weeks later we got it but by that time the summer season was over, and we were screwed. I am writing all of this to let all of you know that we know that we lost some face with you, and that we did not mean for any of this to happen this way, and to say we are sorry. Because no matter whose fault this was, the buck has to stop with me. Let me also tell you that we have not given up on the dirt track and I will be working on the drivers stand during the winter and it will be ready for all to see come the end of February. Now for the good news, we are once again having our indoor winter series with 1/12 pan cars, 1/18 sedan and this year the new 1/12-sedan cars. We have a brand new AMB timing system here, which can use personal transponders, and for the first race I will be taking orders for personal transponders, and selling them at a special sale price, one time only. I need at least 10 orders to make this deal happen. This year we will have 2 winter series. The first will start on November 14, 2004, Sunday, and go for 6 weeks with prizes for the top 3 places in points in all classes. The second will start on January 2, 2005 and go for 8 weeks, with one-drop week. Once again prizes for the top 3 places in points in all classes. I hope to see all of my racers from last winter series and that they will tell and bring all of their friends. We will open up on Sundays (race days) at 9:00 am for practice and registration, and start qualifying at 10:00 am. Snacks and drinks will be available to everyone, so please come join us for all of the racing fun this year. If you need more information just call mike at Trifecta hobbies @ 410-414-9000. Thank, mike blasey
Racing prizes:

1/12 pan class:
1st prize: associated RC12L3 competition on road car kit
body
full set of race tires

2nd prize: full set race tires
modified race motor

3rd prize: full set race tires

1/12 sedan class:
1st prize: full set race tires
stock motor
body