Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best batteries for $60 a pack

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by JDXray
Whens Eric getting those Batts in? I am interested in maybe trying a few packs.

Jon
In a few weeks. He doesn't have all the equipment just yet. But when he releases them, they will fly.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Tech Champion

You can get Surge Stage 3 six cell packs for $41.99 right now, they usually go for $59.99

400+ runtime
1.170-1.174 avg.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by NismoSkyline17
In a few weeks. He doesn't have all the equipment just yet. But when he releases them, they will fly.
Ya i think so, i would like to get my hands on some. Hopefully there released within month or so.

Jon
Old 11-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by NismoSkyline17
I hope he can make them fly to Japan
Old 11-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Welcome to the plug my sponsor thread. Have we missed anyone?
Old 11-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by DavidAlford
Welcome to the plug my sponsor thread. Have we missed anyone?
I think there still is a few left ....j/k
Old 11-08-2004, 05:56 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: *ADD YOUR FAVORITE BATTERY MAKERS NAME HERE*

Originally posted by Chill Will
You forgot PROMATCH.
No he also forgot the FUKUYAMA RACING BATTERIES
Old 11-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Never thought the thread would turn into this when i started it. I guess you can say they are all good!

Any way i have ordered six packs... Funny thing is it was from none of the guys you mentioned!
Old 11-09-2004, 03:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

bones motor sports excellent battereies good price try him you won't be sorry
[email protected] email address
www.bonesbs.topcities.com
Old 11-09-2004, 03:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

sorry site wrong for bones motor sports try
http://bonesbs.topcities.com
excellent batts been running for years
Old 11-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Since all GP 3300 come from the same place and no matcher makes their batteries magically better than the rest, all the consumer can hope for is honest numbers listed on the labels. Obviously if a matcher list "better numbers" he/she will sell more. Within the last year I have purchased SMC, Fukuayama, Hurricane and SPC cells. After testing all cells when new only SPC had numbers close to what the label listed. I know what some are thinking...different matchers...different temps...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH... All I know is that when SPC cells listed at 1.169 out peforms SMC cells listed at 1.189 by voltage, IR, runtime and transfer the info to a graph displaying the discharge curve that is proof to me.

Last edited by azpd; 11-29-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Does SPC have a website... I'll be in the market in the next few weeks/month... I was really leaning towards Fukyama, but now I'm not sure...

Ron
Old 11-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally posted by azpd
Since all GP 3300 come from the same place and no matcher makes their batteries magically better than the rest, all the consumer can hope for is honest numbers listed on the labels. Obviously if a matcher list "better numbers" he/she will sell more. Within the last year I have purshed SMC, Fukuayama, Hurricane and SPC cells. After testing all cells when new only SPC had numbers close to what the label listed. I know what some are thinking...different matchers...different temps...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH... All I know is that when SPC cells listed at 1.169 out peforms SMC cells listed at 1.189 by voltage, IR, runtime and transfer the info to a graph displaying the discharge curve that is proof to me. SMC, Fukuayama and Hurricane are lying.
Talk about lying...Someone with one post on this whole site comes on here and bashes almost every sponsor of this site...Get a life. SMC, Fukuayama and Hurricane have been around longer than most other matchers out there and have too much on the line to lie about numbers. SMC goes through more cells in a month than most in 6 months!!

Get a life!!

EA
Old 11-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by azpd
Since all GP 3300 come from the same place and no matcher makes their batteries magically better than the rest, all the consumer can hope for is honest numbers listed on the labels. Obviously if a matcher list "better numbers" he/she will sell more. Within the last year I have purshed SMC, Fukuayama, Hurricane and SPC cells. After testing all cells when new only SPC had numbers close to what the label listed. I know what some are thinking...different matchers...different temps...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH... All I know is that when SPC cells listed at 1.169 out peforms SMC cells listed at 1.189 by voltage, IR, runtime and transfer the info to a graph displaying the discharge curve that is proof to me. SMC, Fukuayama and Hurricane are lying.
actually if you read on fusions site they solder the batteries a different way to keep the heat down and ir down so there packs will be a little better than others but that also dosent mean that other matchers have fake numbers on their batteries.

http://fusionbatteries.biz/tech-info.htm read there and see
Old 11-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

yeah id like to see spc in some a main cars, at some big races before i belive they are better then the rest... i know plenty of people who run all of the other companies packs, and trust me they arent lying... matchers do read different then some, and they also read more accuratly then a turbo 30 or 35...

i run team one hefty cells... number one i know the matcher... he doesnt fudge numbers, and if your pack is not as good as it is labled, he wants to know about it... he will also take time to make your happy in your purchase...

if u want good cells look at a main finishes at major events.. results do NOT lie...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.