I am looking to buy a used Tamiya TT01D Drift Car. It is 150 dollars and I am new to drifting RC so I have multiple questions.
Here is what it comes with:
-3Racing Threaded Aluminum Shocks
-3Racing 200mm drive shafts
-Tamiya Aluminum Center Driveshaft
-LRP Speed control
-Epic Monster 27t brushed stock spec motor
-Traxxas TQ3 Radio
-Tenergy 4600Mah NIMH Battery
1. First and foremost, is this a good setup for drift?
2. Is the 27t Epic motor a strong, good motor to drift with if tuned correctly using the esc? If so how do you tune and what are the best tunings? (I know drifting isn't about power)
3. How much driving time will the Tenergy 4600mah battery give me?
4. Are the 3Racing hop-ups of good quality?
5. Lastly, I asked the seller if the caster, camber, and upper arms were adjustable, and received no reply. How do I tell?
THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!
ALL ANSWERS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!