R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Contest between rc enthusiest (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/54302-contest-between-rc-enthusiest.html)

Driver1 11-03-2004 06:33 PM

Contest between rc enthusiest

contest...
see who can come up with the most ways to blow up a speedo...
sorry no prize for winner...jus the satisfaction...:D

TrickPonYracing 11-03-2004 06:50 PM

Give it to a nitro driver

MManson 11-03-2004 06:50 PM

hook it up to 110v ac outlet

lazyboy 11-03-2004 06:51 PM

virgan run on my pro4 at my buddys house before race day...ok the car has a oneway. buddy sees a car and forgets the car has a one way in it, locks the car up flips it into the ditch with no body on...we rush it back to the pit table at his house and spray it with 100% alcohol to displace water(very bad idea) 2 seconds later sphhhhhttt(sizzle sounds lol), smoke poors out and my buddy is like cut the f#$king wires!!! cut them and the thing was still drawing power from the power cap.. and then bam it exploded with out damageing the car thankgod...but that was a $130 less learned well lol

ALBERTO 11-03-2004 07:04 PM

hey i can do it real fast reverse power poof ask my quantum com 2 RIP.......:D :D :D :D

Driver1 11-03-2004 07:47 PM

ask my v7.1 that stuck wide open in my bj4....:cry:
may the front end rip....
haha.....
i got bored once and hooken my stock motor into 110 wall outlet...hehe bye bye brushes...no sign of em left...plus it kicked the circuit breakers...so i had to find my way to the door...
stepping on my b4 and breakin a front rim at the same time in the dark...
i kn i kno i was young and stupid....:rolleyes: :sneaky:

kufman 11-03-2004 08:22 PM

Snow and boats..... have claimed more of my ESC's than anything else.

Fastest death?? Boat speeding along running an 11turn when I got a log jammed between the metal prop and the metal rudder. Before I could even let off, the speedo was gone.

mb racer 11-03-2004 08:38 PM

How about racing with a buddy .. His car glitched hit a dot, got air born !!! bounced off the wall came bach acrossed the lane upside down and speedo went up in milky cloud of smoke !!! :weird: :D

microrcdude 11-03-2004 08:45 PM

I pinched the swich wires between a battery bar and the side of the battery box. TONS of smoke, looked like a miniture Nascar engine blow

mb racer 11-03-2004 08:59 PM

how about torching a motor in the middle of a race and torching a speedo at the end of the race ... too much fun for 5 minutes of racing..:lol: :lol: :lol:

mb racer 11-03-2004 09:02 PM

how about watching your car in the pits and the speedo is pouring smoke then I realized I wired it backwards ..:lol: :eek: :lol:

DaNieL_KuO 11-03-2004 09:31 PM

the best way is pour Denatured alchol and turn on the esc , then pooof its on fire :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jk lol do u think that will work?

pink pac man 11-04-2004 01:11 AM

i blew my first 1 up buy using a shotky diode in reverse[i was just starting out] and then i stil had it about two years later...........so i slaped it into my rally car[tl01] and put sum crappy rubbers on it then we grabed the speedy and taped it to the back of the car[and positioned it so the hole that the smoke came out of when i blew it before was pionting towards the ground] then grabed a vidio recorder and watched th rear wheels spin in the water then poof the esc wet and [shazam] the car was doin a burn out for like a minut befor the stupid thing burnt a hole in the wrx bodie