We are proud to present new evolution of 1/12th scale competition car kit. This car has been developed and designed by Vesa Yli, the man behind successful EFRA European Championship winning V-Dezign 1/12 car line and products. All the ideas, experience, continuous development work and passion to improve have been gathered thru the years and put together with the result of VD12 – the ultimate 1/12 racing experience!
This 1/12th scale chassis kit is a result of co-operation with Destiny, Japan. As a company, Destiny is a newcomer to the market - but only as a brand - company is backed up with long-time professional experience and knowledge of Terutaka Hanaumi (Xenon Racing).
Only best materials are being used to finish your ultimate 1/12 experience – VD12!
* 2.5mm high quality carbon fiber
* T6 7075 aluminium anodised to gunmetal for authentic look
* World-famous Xenon Racing plastic materials for the best precision in market
* All metric fasteners
VD12 has plenty of innovations and ultimate features – here some of them listed:
* Enhanced chassis geometry & design - tweak-free and improved handling
* Inline and transverse LiPo options - suits all conditions and preferences
* Adjustable LiPo stopper system
* Enhanced overhang – improved handling at bumpy tracks
* Floating servo deck system - improved handling and tweak free operation
* Innovative front shock mount - easy battery removal
* Fully adjustable Xenon VSS front end - gunmetal anodised bulkheads
* Hard-coated center shock - smoothest and most sensitive damping
* Optional shock positions for all track conditions
* Easily adjusted & smooth operating center pivot brace
* Aluminium standoffs
* Innovative rear damping for improved handling
* Low CoG and light rear pod design without compromising the strength
* High precision rear ride height eccentric blocks - adjustable by 0.25mm steps
* High-quality graphite rear axle with precision machined wheel hubs
* Diff thrust bearing for longer diff life
* Xenon VSS high-quality 96t 64dp spur
More photos and information will be published in few weeks. For more information, sales and distribution matters, please contact Mr. Terutaka Hanaumi.