Search

Sept. 16 & 17 IIC Vegas Warm up @ NORCAR at The Gate

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seaball
winner of the first round bye!

good running this weekend, my man. defintely 'on the radar', now. (same to will and frank - good stuff!!)
Thanks man just trying to perform to consistently make it into the A. It's guys like you, Wise, Johnson(both of them) that keep us new guys in it. In hopes that we 2 will one day be that fast and consistent lol.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey guys. Johnny Lee here.
Warm-up race was a great time.

I want spread the word about our upcoming race at MSI, up here in Roseville, MI. Goetz told us about some interest in coming up to MSI for some racing and it just so happens that we will be hosting our 3rd Anniversary race next month. Here are the details from the track owner himself.

"Second, we will be hosting our 3rd ANNIVERSARY RACE on Saturday October 15th, 2011. Doors will open at 7am for practice, racing will begin at 11am. We will have 4 qualifiers (there will be a resort) and a main for all classes. This will be a road course event only (sorry Dad, Greg, and Bob S.). This should be an awesome warm up for the upcoming Grand Slam Series races. I should have a flier of some sort made up by this week. We will be using all of the typical rules used at major events... The first entry will be $35 ($30 if you register before October 5th) and each additional entry will be $15. Trophies will be given to the top 3 finishers in each class (a-main only) and for the Top Qualifier in each class. We will offer the following classes:

17.5 Rubber Blinky TC

VTA

F1

1/12 17.5 Blinky

World GT

Additional classes may be offered if we have 6 or more pre-registrations for a class."

please help me spread the word, even if you cannot make it. we would greatly appreciate it. its sure to be a good time. looking forward to seeing all of you guys.

contact me (j.lee) or alston (98tahoeboy)
my number is 248-703-3857
if there are any questions
texts work best

or the hobby shops number is:
(586) 552-4425
Old 09-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Lee
Hey guys. Johnny Lee here.
Warm-up race was a great time.

I want spread the word about our upcoming race at MSI, up here in Roseville, MI. Goetz told us about some interest in coming up to MSI for some racing and it just so happens that we will be hosting our 3rd Anniversary race next month. Here are the details from the track owner himself.

"Second, we will be hosting our 3rd ANNIVERSARY RACE on Saturday October 15th, 2011. Doors will open at 7am for practice, racing will begin at 11am. We will have 4 qualifiers (there will be a resort) and a main for all classes. This will be a road course event only (sorry Dad, Greg, and Bob S.). This should be an awesome warm up for the upcoming Grand Slam Series races. I should have a flier of some sort made up by this week. We will be using all of the typical rules used at major events... The first entry will be $35 ($30 if you register before October 5th) and each additional entry will be $15. Trophies will be given to the top 3 finishers in each class (a-main only) and for the Top Qualifier in each class. We will offer the following classes:

17.5 Rubber Blinky TC

VTA

F1

1/12 17.5 Blinky

World GT

Additional classes may be offered if we have 6 or more pre-registrations for a class."

please help me spread the word, even if you cannot make it. we would greatly appreciate it. its sure to be a good time. looking forward to seeing all of you guys.

contact me (j.lee) or alston (98tahoeboy)
my number is 248-703-3857
if there are any questions
texts work best

or the hobby shops number is:
(586) 552-4425
This will be a good race. A few of us came up for the Anniversary race last year and had a blast. MSI is a really good facility and has a great group of racers.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Hey,

Had a blast, what a fun race...

Thanks to the Gayte crew for putting on the race.

Originally Posted by hanulec
Sorry i missed the race. Any sydor slam videos? Or is that pay-per-view only??
Pay-per-view only... My room had a jacuzzi, and gear diff oil was everywhere- (I wouldn't want to be the one to clean that up).
Old 09-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

i had much fun..tryna to get use to driving on carpet again...i would like to thank
rob king
dave johnson
geotz
for all their help...i did get my car to work after the race day was over..(always happends like that)...so next time im @ the gate i should be ready
Old 09-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Any pics?

Did anyone take any pics at this race that are posted for viewing? If so where?

Thanks
Old 09-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by starrx
i had much fun..tryna to get use to driving on carpet again...i would like to thank
rob king
dave johnson
geotz
for all their help...i did get my car to work after the race day was over..(always happends like that)...so next time im @ the gate i should be ready
Hey Ohio State Champ, You hittin' Access this weekend? We're opening at 11:00am and if we get enough guys, racing will start at 2:00pm.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
Hey Ohio State Champ, You hittin' Access this weekend? We're opening at 11:00am and if we get enough guys, racing will start at 2:00pm.
not this weekend but the next