I have tried one on a monster and a binary. On the track, it is okay. Here's some numbers that I recieved on a turbo 35. I can post the results on a turbo dyno if you guys want them. I have very strong magnets in both cans. I will test with sprints very soon. I bought the conversion used and he didn't include the brushes and springs.
monster with 767's before conversion. Red+, Green-.
On T35: 1v, 8A. 2v, 11A
Binary with 767's Red+, Green-.
On T35: 1v, 6.5A. 2v, 9A
Monster converted to V brush with hard springs and enduro's that are broken in with a fussy brush to remove serrations.
On T35: 1v, 3.5A. 2v, 5.5A
Binary Converted as above
On T35: 1v, 3A. 2v, 4.5A
I really want to try the endbell with sprint brushes though. I am waiting on my LHS to get some in. I don't have any of the dyno slips with me right now, but with the enduro's in use, I wouldn't even consider it a practice motor. I ran it in my 12th scale and it made okay power at the top end, but if i had to let off the throttle too much due to traffic, it took too long for my liking to get back up to speed. I even rolled it out lower than the previous run with the monster and it didn't help. I know that we don't race dyno's, but it always backs up what I feel on the track.
I will be trying it on a 19T C2 and an element soon. Those will be with sprint edge brushes. I will re-post what I find out soon.
This space for rent