Wiki Posts
Search

Skoda Fabia S2000

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Skoda Fabia S2000

Hi Everyone,

I've built boats, planes and scale model helicopters but having watched the 2011 IRC events I'd love to build a nice "works coloured " Fabia S2000.

It is a shame there is no Tamiya kit like the Swift etc.

I've seen several pics of Skoda S2000's on the Scale Rally thread but am struggling for a lead on parts etc. I've seen some nice "works" replicas on You-Tube but nothing on builds,bodies,decals etc.

I've logged onto several hobby shops in CZ to try to get the body and decals etc, and am not sure if it was just a coincidence, but, the PC was virused badly after viewing the websites. Not logged into them again so struggling on leads.

I'm off to Prague in a months time, so if the parts are available there, I could bring a "goodie bag" full of bits back with me.

Any help of what chassis, body, detailing parts, decals etc appreciated.

Also any model shops in Prague worth a visit whilst I'm there.

I'm not sure if they race the scale rally cars around me, so the car will be for general running around so nothing fancy chassis wise needed.

Many Thanks,

Julian.
England.