RCCA, June `04 had a review on it with some rules...
BY THE RULES
The T-Spec is designed to compete in Trinity’s new class of racing by the same name. The rules are pretty simple; here are the primary regulations, but the “golden rule” is this: “If the rules don’t say you CAN do it, then you CAN’T do it.”
• CHASSIS: You must run the T-Spec chassis in its original and unmodified form—no lightening or cutting is allowed.
• GEARING: Use any ratio you like, but the gears must be either 32- or 48-pitch; 64-pitch is not allowed
• SUSPENSION: Any shock fluid, springs and pistons may be used.
• SPEED CONTROL: You can use any forward-only speed control you like, but its retail price must not be more than $140.
• MOTOR AND BATTERY: T-Spec motor and battery only, of course. Comm-cutting is allowed. Brush choice is limited to unmodified Spec brushes, but you can run any springs you like. You must use the pack’s included Tamiya connector.
• BODY: Only Trinity A-Sedan and S-Sedan bodies are allowed, trimmed and painted to ROAR specifications.