Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it? >

New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Martin Crisp

It does run on iPad already. Did you mean MAC OSX?

Cheers.
I meant an iPad version rather than iPhone app displayed on iPad. I know it's the same thing but an iPad format would be better ( for me).

I spotted a few typos which I can share with you but not sure how old this version is and therefore if you have been informed already... If you're interested of course - no criticism , just happy to assist.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gimpex
I meant an iPad version rather than iPhone app displayed on iPad. I know it's the same thing but an iPad format would be better ( for me).

I spotted a few typos which I can share with you but not sure how old this version is and therefore if you have been informed already... If you're interested of course - no criticism , just happy to assist.
I just did a iPad app download as well, and also noticed some typo and sentence format issues. Good tool though.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
I just did a iPad app download as well, and also noticed some typo and sentence format issues. Good tool though.
Please send me a private msg with any spelling or grammar issues so I can fixe them.

glad you like the app.

To nice thing about being an app is that fixing spelling mistakes and grammar issues is a lot easier than a printed book

Cheers,
Old 08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default TCS Finals

Congrats to JB on his win in California! Now he is off to Japan for the world finals.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes, well done JB.

Is he using your app?

Last edited by locked; 09-01-2011 at 05:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Have been using this app since it first came out and have been finding it very helpful tool to have.

Only one thing i would like to suggest if i may, in the FDR calc it would be handy if it saved all your details you entered before so you don't have enter everything all over again the next time you open the app.

John D
Old 09-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Please send me a private msg with any spelling or grammar issues so I can fixe them.

glad you like the app.

To nice thing about being an app is that fixing spelling mistakes and grammar issues is a lot easier than a printed book

Cheers,
Martin, I noticed errors also.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

glad you like the app.

Cheers,
PM sent
Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Any news on iPad support? It looks funky scaled up on mine. Still a great app though.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Qatmix
Any news on iPad support? It looks funky scaled up on mine. Still a great app though.
Have up updated the app on your device? Let me know if that makes a difference. The reason for asking is that I uploaded a while ago a version that should support the full high def of an iPad. It works fine in my simulator, but I don't have an iPad to test it on.

Cheers,
Martin.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

hey martin i have hade ur app for a few weeks and my car is getting better and better today it was best ever thanks for the great info this is proving to be most important tool in my pit, now if you could just make a app for me to fix my driving
Old 09-13-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by justin w
hey martin i have hade ur app for a few weeks and my car is getting better and better today it was best ever thanks for the great info this is proving to be most important tool in my pit, now if you could just make a app for me to fix my driving

LOL...if I had an app that could fix driving, I would not share it So happy to hear that this app is helping you go faster. I truly believe that you will be a faster driver if you know how to make your own setup instead of just copying some other drivers setup. Everyone is different in what they need and want in a car due to differences in driving style. Also a setup on the same track may not work next time on that track as the track changes. So rather than just copy Marc's, Hara's or Paul's setup...it is better to learn how to make your own adjustments.

Cheers.
M
Old 09-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by locked
Yes, well done JB.

Is he using your app?
lol! I hope so!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by weekendracer_uk
Have been using this app since it first came out and have been finding it very helpful tool to have.

Only one thing i would like to suggest if i may, in the FDR calc it would be handy if it saved all your details you entered before so you don't have enter everything all over again the next time you open the app.

John D
on the list of todo's for sure.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2 new versions of the "Setup Workbench" coming Soon!

Hi

I submitted to the apple app store over the weekend two new versions of the "Setup Workbench" app. One is designed to work at the native screen size of the iPad, and both have a brand new module for enabling you to store your Chassis and ESC setups. Unlike any other app out there, you can define your own fields for your setups so it will work with any Chassis and any ESC.

I expect it to be in the store sometime next week.. I will let you know.

Cheers.
Martin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.