Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it? >

New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it?

New Chassis Setup App - Have you tried it?

Old 12-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Got the ipad app and have to say it is great well worth the money. I feel like i got more than i payed for and that is rare now a days. I am just getting started in onroad and i think you app can really help me out. Really appreciate the work you put in on it.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

just got this app it is very very good with penty of info and in great detail it is worth the money
Old 12-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

Does anyone know if this app works on the Galaxy Nexus Prime cell phone? It has a bigger screen: 4.65" and runs on ice cream sandwich.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gonzo416
Does anyone know if this app works on the Galaxy Nexus Prime cell phone? It has a bigger screen: 4.65" and runs on ice cream sandwich.

I have not tested it on Ice Cream, but it runs on my android samsung s II with a 4.5" screen
Old 01-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Conrad
Nice idea Martin but rather than limiting yourself to creating a program that would work on only one OS, you could create an members section of the website where people could login and read the setup info and still have access to all of the other features the app currently offers.
Yeah...I agree that a website has some advantages, but the issue with a website is that we often do not have internet access at a track. However a site that supports offline capabilities would solve that.

Originally Posted by jvroffroadrc
Got the ipad app and have to say it is great well worth the money. I feel like i got more than i payed for and that is rare now a days. I am just getting started in onroad and i think you app can really help me out. Really appreciate the work you put in on it.
Thanks!!!! wow...you don't often hear that people feel like they got more than they paid for

Originally Posted by jake95
just got this app it is very very good with penty of info and in great detail it is worth the money
Thanks!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Cheers.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Is there a difference between the android version and the Ipad version? I have a Galaxy II phone and I'm getting an IPad II. I'm leaning towards the IPad version because of the screen size.

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone. Jim
Old 01-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You can save setups on the iphone/pad versions.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jim Frahm
Is there a difference between the android version and the Ipad version? I have a Galaxy II phone and I'm getting an IPad II. I'm leaning towards the IPad version because of the screen size.

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone. Jim
Hi

Yes the ipad and iphone version has the ability to store your chassis and electeonics setups on the device. Also the larger screen is nice too.

Last edited by Martin Crisp; 01-01-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default android support

Hi

Just wondering about android. Recent surveys suggest that Android has a larger market in the USA than Apple, so why do 4 our to 5 people that buy my app, buy it for the iPhone? Very strange.

I have recently switched to Android from my iPhone 4, as I don't like the closed nature of Apple products.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:31 PM
AOD
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Martin Crisp
Hi

Yes the ipad and iphone version has the ability to store your chassis and electeonics setups on the device. Also the larger screen is nice too.
Hi Martin, I'm sure you have been asked this before, but are you planning to add the ability to store chassis and electronic settings to the android. I'm kind of holding out until I know for sure.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by AOD
Hi Martin, I'm sure you have been asked this before, but are you planning to add the ability to store chassis and electronic settings to the android. I'm kind of holding out until I know for sure.
that is the plan, but it will be a while before I can get this done....sorry.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Martin, bought your app last week and really impressed with it, simple to use and understand.
The only downside is that I can't create a widget for it on a home page, I can only load it from 'my apps' and even then I need to restart the app, or, am I doing something wrong?
Old 01-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by terryh
Hi Martin, bought your app last week and really impressed with it, simple to use and understand.
The only downside is that I can't create a widget for it on a home page, I can only load it from 'my apps' and even then I need to restart the app, or, am I doing something wrong?
I assume you are using an Android device based on your question. I use the Samsung Galaxy SII and which runs gingerbread and I am able to great a widget on the home page to open the app. If you are not able to do this, then perhaps it is something specific to the os version you are using.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Martin Crisp
I assume you are using an Android device based on your question. I use the Samsung Galaxy SII and which runs gingerbread and I am able to great a widget on the home page to open the app. If you are not able to do this, then perhaps it is something specific to the os version you are using.
It's okay, now sorted, I was looking for 'setup workbench' so didn't scroll down as far as the W's, its listed as workbench

I'm using the HD Desire on 2.3.3

Keep up the good work
Old 01-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by terryh
It's okay, now sorted, I was looking for 'setup workbench' so didn't scroll down as far as the W's, its listed as workbench

I'm using the HD Desire on 2.3.3

Keep up the good work
great! Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.