R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-11-2011, 05:14 AM   #1
Tech Rookie
Default Newb questions tt01e

Hey new to rc cars in general. I bought a tamiya tt01 type e and just had a few general rc car questions that I hope can get answered that I haven't found searching.

It seems when I turn my rc car on and the transmitter is off, the cars wheels starts to spin full speed. Is that normal? Main concern is when I turn my transmitter off before I turn the car off and it speeds away crashing into something.

Was also curious if there's something I'm missing to controlling the led lights that are attached to the body? Through the remote at least.

Thank you for the help and resources if there's any guides or articles online that you guys think I should read up would be great to. Also curious if anyone knew of any good sites to purchase body kits?
Encity5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Tech Apprentice

Okay well. You know why they say "Always turn your transmitter on first, then the car, and when you turn it off, turn the car off first, then the transmitter". That is because somebody else could pickup your frequency and start to drive your car around, or pick up some random frequency which just steers it. ALWAYS turn the remote on first, then the car. Also, post in the "Rookie Zone".
Hey, I am a real noob about rc cars so if a person could help, please just PM me.
ibuffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

Miss the rookie zone sub forum. Thanks about that
Encity5 is offline   Reply With Quote