Wiki Posts
Search

2011 ROAR Electric On-road Paved Nationals at Jackson R/C, NJ 7/28-31

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Exclamation

A friend of mine, (Mike K) whom produces under Dialedntv was filming throughout the mains. I've checked the website out and unless I'm blind I can't see anything regarding that subject. Perhaps a video maybe in the works later down the road, I'll have to ask him later this week.

For those of you that do not know whom Mike was, he was the gentleman that was conducting interviews, questions and answer on both Friday and Sunday during the event. The Tent/Booth setup near the canopy section was Mike from Dialedntv. You can check Mike out and more every Thursday at 7:30pm EST via the live in call talk show.

On another note, I had a blast at the 2011 Nationals. Consider this is one of the larger events and the first national level race I've done I have a lot to learn before next time!

First and foremost, a huge thank you goes out to each and every single person that helped Jackson RC get to where it is today. Without your time, effortless dedication and support, this event would have not gone down as memorable. Thank you to all that spend hours, prepping, painting, mending and preparing the track for this event, I must say that your efforts have paid off tremendously.

Secondly, a sincere thank you to the following people over that weekend, (In no particular order) Mr. Jones, Mr. Horton, Mr. Hunter and Mr. Goncalves (Chassis support), and anyone else I've failed to mention.

Thirdly, a huge thank you for the effortless support and devotion of the RMT Team whom flew in from all parts of the country to ensure this event was a success.

Even though my end results weren't what I anticipated, the entire crew made the 2011 ROAR Nationals an event to remember. Hopefully more events of this caliper can emerge from this track. Take care everyone, and thank you sincerely, Jackson R/C for hosting the 2011 ROAR Nationals.

Last edited by Team Speedy; 08-10-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Grammar Check
Old 08-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
A friend of mine, (Mike K) whom produces under Dialedntv was filming throughout the mains. I've checked the website out and unless I'm blind I can't see anything regarding that subject. Perhaps a video maybe in the works later down the road, I'll have to ask him later this week.

For those of you that do not know whom Mike was, he was the gentleman that was conducting interviews, questions and answer on both Friday and Sunday during the event. The Tent/Booth setup near the canopy section was Mike from Dialedntv. You can check Mike out and more every Thursday at 7:30pm EST via the live in call talk show.

On another note, I had a blast at the 2011 Nationals. Consider this is one of the larger events and the first national level race I've done I have a lot to learn before next time!

First and foremost, a huge thank you goes out to each and every single person that helped Jackson RC get to where it is today. Without your time, effortless dedication and support, this event would have not gone down as memorable. Thank you to all that spend hours, prepping, painting, mending and preparing the track for this event, I must say that your efforts have paid off tremendously.

Secondly, a sincere thank you to the following people over that weekend, (In no particular order) Mr. Jones, Mr. Horton, Mr. Hunter and Mr. Goncalves (Chassis support), and anyone else I've failed to mention.

Thirdly, a huge thank you for the effortless support and devotion of the RMT Team whom flew in from all parts of the country to ensure this event was a success.

Even though my end results weren't what I anticipated, the entire crew made the 2011 ROAR Nationals an event to remember. Hopefully more event of this caliper can emerge from this track. Take care everyone, and thank you sincerely, Jackson R/C for hosting the 2011 ROAR Nationals.

yes he does a great job i did forget to mention his interviews are great and he does have great coverage of races also
Old 08-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
Maybe next time you can "man up" and volunteer so that dad can focus on watching his son.
Who is that guy? By the way you see your write up on redrc.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
past race pictures posted at http://www.rc50.com
That was about the most extreme weather R/C race ever. I really someone was going to get seriously hurt when that storm came through.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Caribbean Invitational 2015

Hey guys check out this race happening in Jamaica August 14-16, 2015. Visit website for further details jamrockrccarclub.org/caribbean or email us at [email protected]

You can also like us on Facebook/JAMRCCLUB
Explore our official Club website jamrockrccarclub
Attached Thumbnails 2011 ROAR Electric On-road Paved Nationals at Jackson R/C, NJ 7/28-31-carib-int-gp.jpg