Wiki Posts
Search

2011 ROAR Electric On-road Paved Nationals at Jackson R/C, NJ 7/28-31

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
http://rcprogear.com/tagged/pavednats11

Okay, it's that time again. Please post in the tech info thread, PM or email me race information in the following format:

Class:
Name:
Chassis:
Motor: Brand (turns)
ESC:
Battery:
Body:
Tire: (1/12 only)
Sauce:
Radio:
Charger:

I did my best with the tie-breakers. Let me know if you see any errors.
class:17.5 touring
name:Scooby Horton
Chassis:xray t3'11
motor: Trinity D3
esc:tekin
battery:Revtech 6000
body:ltc-r
sauce:buggy grip 2
Radio:Futaba 4pl
Charger:Turbo 35 GFX

Class:13.5 1/12
Name: Scooby Horton
chassis:Cefx Griffin
motor:Trinity D3
esc:tekin
battery:Revtech
sauce:reddot
radio:Futaba 4pl
charger:Turbo35 GFX
Old 08-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
The triple A results on LiveRC are incomplete, and I don't know the tie-breakers. Anybody got overall results so I can start gathering tech info? Please?
It is unfortunate that you are the first to post the correct results. Unofficial Results The event was going extremely well until the results for the Mod A2 and A3 were never posted on the pit board. In fact, the tally of the qual. points were also not posted. The racers found out their final position when they were called during the award ceremony.

Randy was called for a 7th place award in Mod TC. The correct result for Randy as you listed should be 6th place.

...waiting for the official results.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Tech Champion

Weather.... wow

I'm suprised there was no powerboat A main

Congrats to getting the track race ready again after a gazebo chicane and a lake guys!

Sounds like you have one great group of guys hanging out at your track to get racing again, looked like a blast!
Old 08-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I had a blast roar guys did a great job,jackson crew as usual awesome and had a great time catching up with old friends and new ones and congrats to all of the drivers in all of the mains looked like everyone had a great time are we racing yet.Thanks to all that had helped me jerry l ,george p ,jeff from fantom,chris from litemodz,ralphie from tq wire,frank from franks bodies,sweep racing,mike L designs,weavernator motorsports,jammin jeff in the pits with encouragement and the music,joel johnson as usual a great person to talk to and still amazing with his driving skills,latif great to see you and sorry i didnt call you but i hope i helped you out enough,alex vals,joe wright,arvin and the crew,matt remick,dj,jeff cuffs,andy c,dieter,scooby,team b+b mike haynes,kathy,larcher,jery p,mark dawson,fred hubbard,eric kim.if i missed anyone im sorry.
cant wait to race again
weavernator out

ps and most of all my wife and daughter for letting me race this event even know my daughters birthday was 7-29 thanks hun

Last edited by Warren Weaver; 08-02-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

A beautiful scenic view of Lake Jackson the morning after the carnage.
2011 ROAR Electric On-road Paved Nationals at Jackson R/C, NJ 7/28-31-2011-07-30_07-39-08_770.jpg
Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamB&B
It is unfortunate that you are the first to post the correct results. Unofficial Results The event was going extremely well until the results for the Mod A2 and A3 were never posted on the pit board. In fact, the tally of the qual. points were also not posted. The racers found out their final position when they were called during the award ceremony.

Randy was called for a 7th place award in Mod TC. The correct result for Randy as you listed should be 6th place.

...waiting for the official results.
They never post the final results until after its announced in the trophy ceremony.. Thats how ROAR races have always been with triple A main events.

EA
Old 08-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Man what a race. Lot's of ups and downs but I have to say I had a great time.

Thank you to Al and Greg for giving us this awesome place to race and call home all summer.

Thanks to everyone that helped get the track ready for this race and helped out during the race.

Thanks to Scooby for saying "I have bluetooth I hear everything". I think i'm going to get tattoo of that on my arm.

And a Huge thanks to all my boys in the pits. The Jokes were non stop all day and the tequila was flowing at night. Who knew taxi cabs in central NJ were cheap and came with a child in the front seat.

Thanks to Roar for making the Nationals possible.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wow i live in south nj outside of philly. but work in lawrenceville... outside of princeton so i dont mind driving.... i need to find events to take my kids too.... my 11yr old would love this!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Awesome race! Thanks to the Jackson crew for another spot-on event, RMT for running it, Paul and team for the support, EA for the power, Carl and Craig for the shelter, and last, but not least, the "Guatemalan Social Club" for the ridiculousness that I have come to expect at every race...get some!

Congrats to Lemieux, Hohwart, Cuffs, Knapp, Concalves and, I can't believe I'm saying this, Mike Larcher on your well deserved National Championships.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Thanks Steve and Dawson, it was a fun race and lofton was charging hard in the last few laps, that camaro was getting mighty wide

The scooby quote went like this: Hanuelc- yo scooby you hear that
Scooby: (in shaq voice) yeeah, I hear everything, I got bluetooth
Old 08-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Great race guys! Everything was well organized and the facility is first class. I'll be back!

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
They never post the final results until after its announced in the trophy ceremony.. Thats how ROAR races have always been with triple A main events.

EA
This is a typical problem with LiveRC results. Even the WC results were never updated. LiveRC problem or race organizer problem? Not sure.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
Great race guys! Everything was well organized and the facility is first class. I'll be back!

This is a typical problem with LiveRC results. Even the WC results were never updated. LiveRC problem or race organizer problem? Not sure.
Rick congrats on the 13.5 win.

I learned a lot this weekend from watching you drive your Mod car.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thoughts on the TC classes?
17.5 NR?
13.5 NR?
Mod?

How well did this work?
Old 08-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart

He was talking about ROAR never posting the final results to see at the track which they do not till its all announced.

Your are correct in the LiveRC problem too though!

EA
Old 08-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

PODIUM PICS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.