R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2001, 11:46 AM   #1
Regional Moderator
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default HPI Micro

Any opinions on the Micro?

Thinking about getting one, but I was a original owner of a Pro 3 and had some durability issues.

Any issues with this car?

Old 09-14-2001, 03:47 PM   #2
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

It is funny how durability starts a thread when a new product comes out. Things break, so what.

I am on my way to grab my wife's pre-ordered kit. She wanted a kit so she bought one. I think they are cool.
Hot Bodies | HPI Racing | HPI TV | Speedzone USA | Team Epic | Trinity | TRC
V-Dezign 4.0
Old 09-14-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
RCTech Member #2
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to TSR6

Take a look at the "Other RC Classes" There is a good HPI Micro thread going on in there. I will close this, please ask all your Q's in there . HPI Micro Forum

As for the car itself, i was lucky enough to take one for a spin at the Chicago Hobby Show. The car rocks! It drives a lot like a touring car, not like a mini. I would have to say the car is pretty tough. When i was there, they had plent of Boy & Cub Scouts that used them after i had, and let me say they need some practice After seeing a couple head-on...full speed collisions, i would assume it is pretty tough.
RCTech Member #2

The postings and views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies, or opinions of any company I may be employed by.
Closed Thread