Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Novak Digi Peak+ Is it broken?? >

Novak Digi Peak+ Is it broken??

Novak Digi Peak+ Is it broken??

Old 05-12-2002, 04:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Novak Digi Peak+ Is it broken??

Hey all
Well I got a whole bunch of equiptment used for a great price. One of the things in the box was a Novak Digi Peak+ charger that looks old. I took it to my hobby guy and he said it was around $200 about 5 years ago and still is a great charger. It has an exteral wall mount power supply and i had to rewire the connecters to get it powered up. When I plug it in the light turns on then quickly turns off, the digital power meter reads the voltage of the battery and everything seems ok. But when I hit the button to start the charging cycle nothing happens and the battery does not charge. Any ideas? Could the power supply not be working? Any clues would be great...i'm going to go ask what my hobby guy thinks but not today.
Thanks for any help
Jeff
Old 05-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Do you have the manual? If not, you can find it on Novak’s site at: http://www.teamnovak.com/Download/ac...gipeak_ins.pdf .

If that doesn’t help you, try E-mailing Novak themselves at: [email protected] .
Old 05-14-2002, 09:41 PM
Tech Rookie

I've taken a look at that manual, really wasnt much help to me (maybe I just didnt understand it) but thankyou anyway.
I'll try emailing them.