R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-27-2004, 06:44 PM   #1
Tech Initiate
Send a message via AIM to gspot69d
Default 1/10 pan models

i have just gotten into rcing not too long ago but i bought an adx.......great to play around with and play with a bit but now i am getting better and adx parts are hard to find and to set up a car well you dont want to use stock right? well my question is what are the "better" cars to get seeing i am in the market i figured i would get something with alot of ajustability and high success rate along with cheep easy to find parts. i have checked out a few sights and checked with some other rcers and this is what i have found so far my dad races a hyperdrive pro2 series and that car runs great and he can set it up for anything at all, but it is also one of the more expensive cars on the market, today i found a car that i havnt seen before even though one was at the last race i was at but didnt have a chance to check it out because my own car ran like sh*t and most of my time was spent pfreparing it for the main but this car is only and upgrade from the associated L3 or L4 just like the adx and seems to but quite ajustable with a very affordable price tag but i want to get the right one so send me your ideas
gspot69d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 06:55 PM   #2
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to trackdesigner71 Send a message via Yahoo to trackdesigner71

Are you talking oval or roadcourse? If you want to know about road course talk to these guys: 1/10th pan car

If you want to find out about oval, there is a board called Hobby Talk that has a very good oval section. You can ask there. The link is www.hobbytalk.com click on Forums, RC Vehicles, Oval Racing, and General Discussion
trackdesigner71 is offline   Reply With Quote