Wiki Posts
Search

Ko EX10 Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Ko EX10 Questions

Hello guys i am planning on purcahsing this radio but i wanted to know one thing. I have looked all over the internet. my local hobby shop does not stock the radio so i can't read the instructions.

basically what i wanted to know is can you mix the third channel with the throttle and streeing at the same time?

basically when you apply brakes the 3rd channel will move in the same direction. BUt more importantly as you rotate the steering the 3rd channel will gradually return back to 0.

the more turning input is added the more 3rd channel returns to 0 (neutral).

basically this is going to be used on a RC car with 4 wheel independent brakes 1/5 scale. when i apply the brakes i want it to release the front brakes as i steer. keeping the rear brakes still on but the front gradually releasing.

If any one has the instructions and can either copy me one i will gladly pay you 5 bucks for it. i want to make sure it will do what i want b4 i buy it.

I have a PK but i hate the feeling after a 30min heat. the PK is top heavy and it puts a strain after a long period of time.

Thanks for your help guys
Old 09-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i see your in cerritos - Kopropo's us office is located here near torrance or gardena (spelling) but you can make a local call to find out
Old 09-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i didn't know they are in torrance!!! i work in Torrance i will give them a call in the morning.

Thank you for your help it may have solved all my problems