3 racing new F1

You're on Page 248 of 323
Go to
  • We tuned an FGX to a close to TQ and a second place at the 2012 carpet Nats against a field of fast F104's

They can hold their own....
  • Quote: We tuned an FGX to a close to TQ and a second place at the 2012 carpet Nats against a field of fast F104's

i concurr...
  • best rubbers for FGX rims on carpet .. novak havok pro and SS4300 power plant .... thx.
  • Quote: Awesome I pre'd my IFS cannot wait!

so when dynoing FGX put the zero degree toe block?
    The difference between a 2 deg and zero deg block was around 0.7 ~ 1 mph increase on the dyno.

Be careful on the type of zero degree toe block you buy. The RR+0* actually gave me rear toe-out! I now use the NRR+2.0* which seems close to zero.

Also found the kit left rear hub to be toe out significantly (when it should be straight). Fixed that by replacing with a new hub.
  • Quote: FGX-332 Front Double Wishbone Suspension System is in stock and ready to ship.

All the orders will be shipped today.

Thanks.
    This is great news! Should have it in dallas by Monday, install and run it through its paces during Monday night practice! How odd is that, actually looking forward to Monday?
  • Mine will be here soon Tracking shows it left Hong Kong today Now just to wait for Exotek to update the upper deck so the IFS can be mounted.
  • New Ride R-1 high traction compound tires are available for FGX.

http://www.tqrcracing.com/shop/produ...t.asp?s_sort=3

FYI, Thanks.
  • Quote: We tuned an FGX to a close to TQ and a second place at the 2012 carpet Nats against a field of fast F104's

ok, this is on carpet. what are your results on an asphalt track that is very technical with good grip? i think the car would be great on carpet. i run on a tight high bight track.
  • My IFS is in customs now! Almost here!
  • is anybody, or does anybody know anything about this setup (the gear setup)?

3 racing new F1-kw7c6692.jpg  

• Ya I think Max was messing with that or something like it.
  • Will the ifs work with exotec chassis? How about lower arm suspension ?
  • Quote: Ya I think Max was messing with that or something like it.
    is he on this site or can you elaborate on it?
  • Quote: Will the ifs work with exotec chassis? How about lower arm suspension ?
    not with the current top deck, possibly the lower chassis. i believe exotec will work on a new upper deck to fit the car after the ifs is released.
  • Quote: is he on this site or can you elaborate on it?
    It should be further back in this thread or in the generic F1 thread.