so for my 40+ birthday my wife asked me what I wanted, I said an F1 car, more specifically the Lotus/Renault Kimi Raikonnen did his test drives in when he signed back on to race in F1 ... To preface this, my wife and I are big fans of F1, GP2, Le Mans etc for a lot of years, pretty much childhood .. She laugh a little and I pulled up a pic of the 3Racing FGX and she said go for it ..
Here's what is coming to me in the mail so far from integy.com, rcmart.com and tqrcracing.com:
- 3RACING Sakura FGX 1/10 Formula 1 EP Car
- Graphite Rear Side Wing For 3racing Sakura FGX
- Camber & Caster Mount Degree 3 For 3racing Sakura FGX
- Front Balancer For 3racing Sakura FGX
- Carbon Upper Deck Stiffener For 3racing Sakura FGX
- Front Wing Stiffener For 3racing Sakura FGX
- Yeah Racing (#BM-0004V2BU) Ultimate Brainpower ESC 35A
- 10T Sensorless Brushless Motor Set + Tornado Fan
- Blue Bird (#BMS-706MG) High Speed Low Profile Servo
- Bridgestone High Grip FT01 Slick Tire Soft,Front: Bridgestone High Grip FT01 Slick Tire Soft,Rear:
- Front Wheel Black-Luster For Rubber Tire 63mm;Rear Wheel Black-Luster For Rubber Tire 63mm
- 2011 Renault/Lotus R31 Decal Sheet
I need a LiPo battery and Chager and I also bought the Spektrum DX3C locally. I've read just about this whole thread but as I said, newbie. It's all a little overwhelming but I love to tinker and tweak.
Any help would be awesome ....