Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
dork
that's doork!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Evicerator
Does anyone know where I can get one of those bobble-head todd dolls?
I believe I heard that some black market ones are availible over in the X-Ray thread. Lets us know what you find out Steve-O.

Brant
Old 01-18-2006, 10:42 PM
TLRacing

Yes there are Todd Hodge bobble heads in the making. They will be only $29.95 per bobble head and they will be available in "two weeks".
Old 01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Yes there are Todd Hodge bobble heads in the making. They will be only $29.95 per bobble head and they will be available in "two weeks".

LMAO!!!!!!! Good One Man!!!!!!!!

Just put mine in the box with my rear motor conversion kit and I will Paypal ya for it!! Yo.....I'm good for it!!

Brant
Old 01-19-2006, 03:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Default New Suspension Arms

Can someone please point me in the right direction for a good, set up for running Rubber tyres ( Vtec 24R ), 19turn, medium to large sized indoor primafelt carpet track. I have a good base set up at the moment but I’m sure it can be improved on.

I have also just got the new suspension arms, having never run the BK/PK brackets can someone tell me without having to search through 300+ pages what difference these actually make and if I should really now be using the new mounting position. ( With the above racing details )

Any help gratefully received
Old 01-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey all,

I posted my set-up from the Novak for my brushless car a few pages back. I just drove a car set-up just like that at the Gate last night and it was pretty awesome. Its no BK arms up front-though I am sure you could run 30 lb spring, 57 piston and 50 wt oil and it wold be ver similar.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...postcount=9994

Last edited by rayhuang; 01-19-2006 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
DUDE> at one point in the last year I was totally going to have my own bobble head made... there is a website out there somewhere that will do ya for like 50.00 or somthing..

Keith
Here ya go. First it was the South Park characters, now I think this is going to take over.

http://headbobble.com/
Old 01-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tony Vega
Here ya go. First it was the South Park characters, now I think this is going to take over.

http://headbobble.com/

Thats the one... totaly thought about it.. But id want to get a bunch made and give them as gifts... LOL...

then i was thinking about the little green sprite figure with the afro.... or maybe its seven-up.... i want one of those (made of me) in many different poses...

good stuff..

Keith
Old 01-19-2006, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

I got the new thing for spektrum, has anyone put one in there losi yet. I was just wonder were would be the best spot to put the speed sensor? Thanks
Old 01-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by speedfreakUK
Can someone please point me in the right direction for a good, set up for running Rubber tyres ( Vtec 24R ), 19turn, medium to large sized indoor primafelt carpet track. I have a good base set up at the moment but I’m sure it can be improved on.

I have also just got the new suspension arms, having never run the BK/PK brackets can someone tell me without having to search through 300+ pages what difference these actually make and if I should really now be using the new mounting position. ( With the above racing details )

Any help gratefully received
Hi check out r/c anonymous's set up back a few pages,
page 332, post no. 9957
I tried this at carpet wars with ING tyres
and was very good
must admit didn't do the 6deg. blocks and anti dive on the front as did not have time, also the track was very flowing
Geoff
Old 01-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello to all the Losi JRXs fans,

I will be running a Losi cars and Trinity motors and batteries this upcoming year and look forward to discussing the JRXs with everyone on RCTECH. I also look forward to working with my new teamates, Todd Hodge, Paul C, Matt Francis, Billy Easton, Brian Kinwald, I prolly missed a few since I do not know everyone but I look forward to meeting the people I don't know in a few weeks at Snowbirds.

Mark Adams
Old 01-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Will give RC anonymous's set up a go and see how different the car drives to mine. On the set it it says that the car has the new arms on it but does not specify if the new mounting position is used both front and back, can losiboys , RC or anyone please clarify for me.

Also still hoping to get an answer to difference the new mounting positions actually make to the car.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by speedfreakUK
Will give RC anonymous's set up a go and see how different the car drives to mine. On the set it it says that the car has the new arms on it but does not specify if the new mounting position is used both front and back, can losiboys , RC or anyone please clarify for me.

Also still hoping to get an answer to difference the new mounting positions actually make to the car.

Thanks
yes new holes or BK brackets, what ever you have
Old 01-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i used the BK brakckets which is the same as the new mounting hole on the a-arms both front and rear...the car is fast and easy to drive...the track i ran it on had pretty tight corners and was onthe older ozite carpet and not the newer CRC Fastrack...i tried it on the newer stuff and it had a ton of response but lacked a bit of speed in the sweeping corners....when there was very little traction all i did was adjust the rear camber link adjustment(made it longer) and had 12.5 springs in the front and 10.5 in the back...i tried many occasions to change the rear toe and even though it felt faster it showed slower lap times on our track
Old 01-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mark A.
Hello to all the Losi JRXs fans,

I will be running a Losi cars and Trinity motors and batteries this upcoming year and look forward to discussing the JRXs with everyone on RCTECH. I also look forward to working with my new teamates, Todd Hodge, Paul C, Matt Francis, Billy Easton, Brian Kinwald, I prolly missed a few since I do not know everyone but I look forward to meeting the people I don't know in a few weeks at Snowbirds.

Mark Adams

Nice.. i can see balance comming to the force

Have you recieved your car yet? Any plans on makeing it to CEFX this sunday? Id love to have someone else there with the car to work with...

KB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.