Originally Posted by itsjusme
Why is the JRX-S website gone???
I think there having issues with the server company did you try .com
Old 11-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
I think there having issues with the server company did you try .com
Yes.
Thought maybe it had something to do with the new chassis!
Have any tried Losi setup #3 yet?
Old 11-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Try http://jrxs.com/ the .net site seems to be down.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
Do you guy's remember Isaid I had a rather large tweak when I built my new JRX-S !!!!!!!!!!! well
My car was great on rug, well it was until I decided to re-build it that is, you see, When I first built it there was a massive tweak in the car when I first built it! the left rear shock collar was wound down at least 3mm more than the right rear shock, and the front right shock was wound down 2mm more than the left front so as to balance it out on the tweak station (frustrating or what ) so ran it like that for the first meeting, and was built to stock. The back end was real lose, so I put some 1 degrees rear hub carriers on tuned over the rear wishbone retainer, and front rear wishbone retainers, so as to lower the centre of gravity at the rear and reduced the rear droop from 4 to 3mm and was bang on the money. Then I decided to re-build it so as to get rid of the tweak (not that I was in a hurry when I first built it as im not like that with my builds) I stripped it right back and re-built it checking on a flat plate as I mounted each individual part, but low and behold, come to checking the car on the tweak station, it had the same bloody tweak, I could not believe it. So i took it with me Friday to our club night and showed one of the guys that has been racing for arns, and sussed it in 2 minutes, the rear bulk head set are of different heights by 1.5mm and same with the fronts GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else come across this? im gutted now i have to mess about shimming the bulk heads to equal hieghts
Malc TCCFM
mines got about as much of a tweak problem as yours does but i run it like that with both sides of the cars at 1-2 mm ride height different in each corner i tried slightly enlarging the top deck holes and it didnt help...maybe we got twins
Old 11-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Mine is perfect.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
Do you guy's remember Isaid I had a rather large tweak when I built my new JRX-S !!!!!!!!!!! well
My car was great on rug, well it was until I decided to re-build it that is, you see, When I first built it there was a massive tweak in the car when I first built it! the left rear shock collar was wound down at least 3mm more than the right rear shock, and the front right shock was wound down 2mm more than the left front so as to balance it out on the tweak station (frustrating or what ) so ran it like that for the first meeting, and was built to stock. The back end was real lose, so I put some 1 degrees rear hub carriers on tuned over the rear wishbone retainer, and front rear wishbone retainers, so as to lower the centre of gravity at the rear and reduced the rear droop from 4 to 3mm and was bang on the money. Then I decided to re-build it so as to get rid of the tweak (not that I was in a hurry when I first built it as im not like that with my builds) I stripped it right back and re-built it checking on a flat plate as I mounted each individual part, but low and behold, come to checking the car on the tweak station, it had the same bloody tweak, I could not believe it. So i took it with me Friday to our club night and showed one of the guys that has been racing for arns, and sussed it in 2 minutes, the rear bulk head set are of different heights by 1.5mm and same with the fronts GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else come across this? im gutted now i have to mess about shimming the bulk heads to equal hieghts
Malc TCCFM

i would E-mail Losi and see what they have to say or offer i am sure it's a mfg Defect as they can't be off by that much?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It's my birthday and I'm spending the morning practicing with my JRXS. There ... I'm done sharing.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

You need it.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default Alu battery tray w/ the new arms?

I've been waiting for the big battery tray for 2 months now and it keeps getting pushed out. On the Horizon Hobbies website, first it was late October, then early November, now late November.

I have this terrible feeling that the big battery tray is joining the new suspension arms in unobtanium land.

I like my JRXS, but I would really like to be able to get some of these key parts in a timely fashion. Is this type of parts delay unusual for Losi, or is this standard operating procedure?

Ira
Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rayhuang
weliin-I dont think anyone is cutting teeth on the belts. For sure I wouldnt cut any teeth on the grey belt. If you did the white belt-unlike on the Xray 04's or the XXXS's-I dont think youd feel a difference as drivetrain efficiency appears to be excellent already.

I've run the Belts cut for a long time no issues, the great thing is ever other belt cuts perfectly. Still on original belts

JRXS.com is working fine.
.net is gone and may not be back, sorry for the inconvience
Old 11-08-2005, 02:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
It's my birthday and I'm spending the morning practicing with my JRXS. There ... I'm done sharing.
Hey Greg
its mine to, im 49 today how old are you
TCCFM
Old 11-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

'How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?' Like getting parts from Losi... 'The world may never know.'

-battery tray
-2* rear hubs
-new arms
-complete shock kits

Oh well... Just jokes... don't hurt me!
E.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Are people using the BK Brackets on carpet setups with foams?
Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by weliin
I do, my front brackets are a little shorter than most at 0.25" centre to centre.
This allows me to use 26mm fronts and I run the brackets on the inside hole at the rear so I can fit 30mm rears.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by weliin
The new arms should be out soon if they are already not out now. You can use foams with them.

If you want to use the aluminum bk brackets you will need to grind the arm so the bracket is recessed into the arm. Then the foams will work. I ground my arm the same thickness as the bracket. This is for 28mm foams in the front in the rear 28mm should work standard.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.