Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Tech Adept

vi3tishduy - The JRX-S at Hobbytown is $369.99. Sorry that you can't get your dad to bring you up to westminster. The racing is generally pretty good. And the shop has plenty of parts.

Later, Lee
Old 07-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Is it worth it to glue up the rims includd in the kit? Any one?
Old 07-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jc510
They are great rims! I just glued up a set of RP 36's and Sorex 36's on Losi rims!

Brant
Old 07-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
You got to remember this whole bracket thing started after Todd posted how to make them. I simply made a set and they made the car sooo much more consistant that I posted here and said you guys need these brackets! Then my buddy David in OK pm'd me and asked if I could make him a set and it just kinda exploded from there. It has been way cool to get to ship parts to Scotland, England, Australia, and half of the US states!!!! Later

Brant
So, did you declare your new found wealth with the IRS

Oh, and by the way......

B-Main Motorsports part number- 0004 (upper deck with fans for motors) Coming soon????
B-Main Motorsports part number- 0005 (upper deck with fans and access for a Muchmore Peltier Motor Cooler) Coming soon....

But wait…there’s more, you also get a useless set of steak knifes....

Sorry mate..... I can't help myself... a little delirious from lack of sleep
Old 07-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

I prefer the old XXXS rims...... or the Yok precision rims... just my preference I guess, I think there firmer....
Old 07-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2-Bad
I prefer the old XXXS rims...... or the Yok precision rims... just my preference I guess, I think there firmer....
They are a firmer wheel but at our local track the grain of the asphalt is a little rough and the softer rims hook up much better. Truth be told I HATE the white dish heels anyway!! After 15 yrs of off-roading I am having withdrawls from not having yellow wheels!!!!

Brant
Old 07-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2-Bad
So, did you declare your new found wealth with the IRS

Oh, and by the way......

B-Main Motorsports part number- 0004 (upper deck with fans for motors) Coming soon????
B-Main Motorsports part number- 0005 (upper deck with fans and access for a Muchmore Peltier Motor Cooler) Coming soon....

But wait…there’s more, you also get a useless set of steak knifes....

Sorry mate..... I can't help myself... a little delirious from lack of sleep

Ah....Yes and my "new" parts will be coming from my Australian manufacturer!!! You better get your Dremel dusted off Big Boy!!! LMAO

Brant
Old 07-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

After 15 yrs of off-roading I am having withdrawls from not having yellow wheels!!!!

Brant
B-Main Motorsports part number- 0006 (Yellow BK2 Buggy rims dremelled down to fit the JRX-S) Coming soon....
Old 07-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Ah....Yes and my "new" parts will be coming from my Australian manufacturer!!! You better get your Dremel dusted off Big Boy!!! LMAO

Brant
But we can't get dremels with 9" cut-off disks here.... Have to use my gas-axe I guess....
Old 07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

What ever it takes to do the job!!!!! LOL

BTW-- Bill and I have not yet received our travel plans or the tickets to come over and help you sort out your car. You may need to check with the travel agency and see what the hold up is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brant
Old 07-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

What ever it takes to do the job!!!!! LOL

BTW-- Bill and I have not yet received our travel plans or the tickets to come over and help you sort out your car. You may need to check with the travel agency and see what the hold up is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brant
Oh yeahh..... there in the mail...honest......

Question for you & Bill (and Todd, if you’re as silly as us)

As the gravitational pull of the Sun and Moon affect our planet conditions, (tidal movements, etc.), does this mean our cars will have more grip at night when there is no moon?

Now if definitively going to sleep, I’m getting to the point of no return…
Old 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I prefer the Losi wheels on low grip tracks whereas I switch to the Yokomo precision on high grip tracks.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well im not Bill but im a Billy... I would say no, because even if there is "no moon" the moon is still present but in a different phase, or obscured by clouds. The gravitational pull of the Sun and Moon... mostly the moon affect the tides as well, and tides are always happening, therefore the moon is never "gone". I apologize I just took my final college class, physical science, and that is about all I remember from the whole thing LMAO... Im still getting stuff ready for the BTH race, 10pm and Im getting up at 3am....Im nuts
Old 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Well im not Bill but im a Billy... I would say no, because even if there is "no moon" the moon is still present but in a different phase, or obscured by clouds. The gravitational pull of the Sun and Moon... mostly the moon affect the tides as well, and tides are always happening, therefore the moon is never "gone". I apologize I just took my final college class, physical science, and that is about all I remember from the whole thing LMAO... Im still getting stuff ready for the BTH race, 10pm and Im getting up at 3am....Im nuts
DURN Billy !!!! Your weird'n me out Bro!!!! LMAO

But yes he is right as well as 2-bad BUT!!!.....Even though at night with or with out the moon the traction difference is nill!! Reason......THE SUN WENT DOWN AND THE TRACK COOLED OFF!!!!!! hehehehehehe Go to bed or wake up or....crap I don't even know what time or day of the week it is down under!!! Now let me get back to my paint fumes please! I'm loosing my buzz!

Brant
Old 07-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well its 3:07am in dark Lawton, Oklahoma, 4 hours sleep has been had, and a 10 hour drive awaits me... Brant see ya in Memphis.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.