Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Gotta have love for the dremel!

Do I need to start selling notched diff rings? LMAO!! Whait a min.......Hey! If I found a bunch of rings and bought some more cut-off wheels.......

Brant
Dremel Demon
B-Main Motorsports
Old 07-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imprsme
Hey don't hate on us, because we are proud of our TEAM! LOL

Shouldn't the Losi guys have a Dremel in their avatars?

Nothin but love....ahahaha

Hey, I bet if Losi came out with a team edition dremel peeps would buy it.... I'll take mine in Blue please!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Doug D
Nothin but love....ahahaha

Hey, I bet if Losi came out with a team edition dremel peeps would buy it.... I'll take mine in Blue please!
Heck yes!!! I want a hard anodized with titanium nitride Dremel!!!!! That would be Da Bomb! Can I get Pops, Jr, and Todd to autograph it? No kidding, I'd buy one in a heartbeat! Think how cool it would be to have your Losi tools all laid out and the shock matcher on your table right next to the Bad Boy Dremel! When they get the 1/8th buggy on sale, I hope they get some Losi mechanix gloves too for those turn marshall duties. Rock On!

Brant
Tool Tech.
B-Main Motorsports
Old 07-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Hey, if you guys are using the sand paper pads like I am, don't glue anything. I made the same mistake and glued the pads to the diff rings on someones advice. This made the pads sand the diff gear and loosened the assembly. The pads(now I know) are designed to grip the pulley and slip on the diff rings in an impact. This set up allows the outdrives to live longer, in crashes, but still works like a locked diff at other times.

Some companies use a one peice spool, but so far they have been very hard on parts. It seems to be better if something can give in a crash...........Jim
Old 07-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Addict

Wow When they get the 1/8th buggy on sale, I hope they get some Losi mechanix gloves too for those turn marshall duties. Rock On!

You go boy
Are you going to pay for it with Dolla bills or you going to savem for other events
Old 07-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by VoodooDaddy
Wow When they get the 1/8th buggy on sale, I hope they get some Losi mechanix gloves too for those turn marshall duties. Rock On!

You go boy
Are you going to pay for it with Dolla bills or you going to savem for other events
My dollas are for special events! LMAO

Brant
Talent Scout
B-Main Motorsports
Old 07-12-2005, 03:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

Brant, I got the brackets, thank you.... First weekend with the car and it turned out really well. I ran Friday night stock on carpet. The carpet over here in the UK is not as high bite as the ozite back at home so I went with the factory set-up, threw on Parma magenta's and cyran's, f/r sway bars, and the center spool. The car was planted and very stable, did not touch it all night. TQ and a win.
Sunday hit the tarmac for the first proper time ever. Factory set up with center oneway. Car was hooked up, very stable (didn't try the brackets yet.) Q2 P3. No breakage all weekend and the factory set-up worked out real well....
Old 07-12-2005, 06:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

I got my brackets yesterday also!! I'm going to try them out thursday night.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:14 AM
Tech Adept

Brant - I got the brackets this week.

What kind of setup changes did every body find that they needed to do? I usally run on parking lot tracks.

Thanks,
Lee
Old 07-12-2005, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jland
Brant, I got the brackets, thank you.... First weekend with the car and it turned out really well. I ran Friday night stock on carpet. The carpet over here in the UK is not as high bite as the ozite back at home so I went with the factory set-up, threw on Parma magenta's and cyran's, f/r sway bars, and the center spool. The car was planted and very stable, did not touch it all night. TQ and a win.
Sunday hit the tarmac for the first proper time ever. Factory set up with center oneway. Car was hooked up, very stable (didn't try the brackets yet.) Q2 P3. No breakage all weekend and the factory set-up worked out real well....
Glad to hear it my man! The brackets when you do try them will help the car be just a tad more consistant. Congrates on the first weekend.

Brant
Old 07-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LeeS
Brant - I got the brackets this week.

What kind of setup changes did every body find that they needed to do? I usally run on parking lot tracks.

Thanks,
Lee
I used Todd's set-up the very first time I ever used the blocks. Later after the Reedy I went with the Josh Numan set-up and Love it. So far the only changes to my car from this set-up have been to chase track temp changes. Shock angle and little things but I always use this for my base.

Here is a link: http://www.teamlosi.com/pdfs/setups/JRXS/A3.pdf

Brant
Old 07-12-2005, 06:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Has anyone run the Numan setup on a low grip asphault track?
Old 07-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Watch out, looks like Randy is back lol
Old 07-12-2005, 06:44 PM
The Evicerator

heh
Old 07-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Has anyone run the Numan setup on a low grip asphault track?
Ooooooooooooooh...So, that is what "it" is?

Welcome back kiddo. We need uuuuuuuuuu.

Bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.