Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Cannon, perhaps you fail to realize, as far as free speech is concerned, people are also able to disagree with you, without being labeled a "suck up".

Ironically, I could not care less what you think of any car, no matter who makes it. If you consider the RDX THE superior touring car, you are entitled to that.

Let's make this clear. You can for the rest of your life, post on every website, in every thread, in every forum, 24 hours a day ,7 days a week, that you hate a car, any car...I will only be thinking about the enourmous time your wasting, doing so, rather then going on the RDX thread to talk about how much you like the one you bought.

Peace, out, Jim
Old 05-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I still love the internet.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Timmeeeeyyy! Still the number one signature on the WWW! How is the Ocala racing treating you and your JRX-S?........Jim
Old 05-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Tech Addict

Jimmmmmeeeee -

They only race every other week, but the car was dialed - over a lap ahead of the pack. I was nearly going to come down to speedline this morning, but I just have too much work to do around here.

You bringing that machine out to the Daytona State Race?
Old 05-29-2005, 08:01 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by W.E.D.Jim
Cannon, perhaps you fail to realize, as far as free speech is concerned, people are also able to disagree with you, without being labeled a "suck up".

Ironically, I could not care less what you think of any car, no matter who makes it. If you consider the RDX THE superior touring car, you are entitled to that.

Let's make this clear. You can for the rest of your life, post on every website, in every thread, in every forum, 24 hours a day ,7 days a week, that you hate a car, any car...I will only be thinking about the enourmous time your wasting, doing so, rather then going on the RDX thread to talk about how much you like the one you bought.

Peace, out, Jim
You know you can say this about just about every forum on the internet, and one thing I can promise. There will always be one idiot that will flame. whether they hate a video game, or whatever it may be, do what most the people do on this thread ignore it, It's probably just some little kid anyways.
A response is what he wants, so he can continue to let you know, how much of a child he is.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

I need help with my losi jrsx. I just got it together and the chassis wont stay flat. Its off by alot. Has anyone else came across this problem yet? I asked a couple racers at a local track and they said they maybe contact Losi about getting another one? Just wanting some suggestions on what to do or if anyone can offer me some help
Old 05-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

TCR, I hear ya....

Timmy, Cool, it would have been sweet if you could of blown off work to come toy car racing, ha. I ended up qualifying third(Croy TQed with his 415), I got the jump into second at the start then got the standard "oops" off the track job coming onto the straight. The guy told me afterwards that he "rear ended me by mistake because his car was pushing", I couldn't help but wonder how that effects the brakes, hahahaha. I think I got back up to 3rd, but never looked. I was more concerned about my testing and how the car worked really.
I have gotten to where I have the front shocks in #3 tower, rear shocks in #2 w/15lb springs in back, .050 sway bar in back, .040 front. High front roll, low rear, very tight front diff.
Next race i'm trying a front spool, shims up front for even higher front roll center and softer front springs(?). All else is still stock set up.

What have you tried?........ttyl, Jim
Old 05-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

James, I would try loosening all the screws underneath and wiggling everything, then retighten. Plus, be sure what ever it is your checking on, is true flat. I prefer to use glass, rather then wood or a counter top, which is almost never flat. Last, check for something protruding from the chassis, like the motor can, a bolt, etc., which may give the impression of a rolling chassis plate?

Let us know what you find, Jim
Old 05-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Jim running on-road????? don't worry about croy he cheats :LOL
Old 05-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
On my car I cut the servo mounts down to the mounting pin to move the servo back.
That sounds like a good idea! Right now I can only get a 37 tooth pinion on before it rubs the servo arm.

Brant
Old 05-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

WED I was using a glass to check and we loosened it all and retightened everything earlier today, and took the motor out just to be sure. Still the same result
Old 05-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Brant. I worked on mine till I could get a 41 on it.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by James605
WED I was using a glass to check and we loosened it all and retightened everything earlier today, and took the motor out just to be sure. Still the same result
James I had an issue much the same and I saw a post by Hodge in that he said not to CA the edges of the upper plates because it could get them in a bind with the bulkheads. Sure enough I had a lil too much CA on my front upper brace and once I sanded it back down my car set tweak perfectly. Hope this helps.

BTW If anybody on here is in Australia near a dumpster with JRXS parts in it......I would like to buy the pile of stuff pleaseeeeee?????????????

Brant
Old 05-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Brant. I worked on mine till I could get a 41 on it.
Awwwww Man -- You suck!!!! Now I have Pinion Envy!! LMAO

Brant
Old 05-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Tech Regular

yeah another guy from the track said the same thing but i never even glued the edges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.