from the stock set-up, The changes have in order:
1. High diffs = a better cvd/lcd angle to the diffs/spool
2. Long rear camber = A more stable rear end, trying to get the car to steer from the front not the rear. It seemed to eliminate the rear from stepping out.
3. 2 degree rear toe bracket = I think this is stock but I tried so much I just ended up here and the rear bite and steering were the best so far.
4. Low rear roll position = When using the higher position and/or shims the car needed a short camber link to get the balance of steering and rear grip, but the rear was a little unstable.
5. 0 front pivot = Well I tried 2,1,0 and the initial steering was better with more toe-out in the pins, the middle was lacking. With 0 and the low rear roll the steering was back in the middle of the corner and the entrance was not compromised.
I guess I should of changed 5 and 6 because 6 was what I worked on before 5.
6. High front roll = To get the car to turn in and carry the arc I raised the front roll, the higher I raised it the better it got (but more than 2 thick shims and some arm and carrier plastic needs to be removed) So I stopped at 2 thick shims.
7. camber just for reference
8. Spacing the arms forward well = I tried all three ways and I liked forward better
Remember your results may vary
But we got to try stuff outside the box (only way to learn)