Team Losi JRXS

Old 09-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by FW05R
this car might blow up on Team Losi's face just like the Pro 3 did to HPI
Highly doubt it. Losi, like AE, is not known to rush things. Both of them put out quality products. If this is really the car, there must be reasons why it turned out like that. The new car above kinda reminds me of this....

Old 09-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wyd
Man I looked at the new Losi on friday as a team guy showed it to me but I would have never posted pics like that. That was cold to do that and might cause some trouble. I know guys will get pics as they are running them but this might hurt that team driver some.
so you are saying that this is the new Losi TC correct
Old 09-26-2004, 04:35 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

That is what I saw on Friday. Just not this one from that perticualr team guy although I know who's this car is. Still would of never took pics and posted them like that. Not owrth getting a team guy in trouble after they were nice enough to give me a sneak peak.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wyd
That is what I saw on Friday. Just not this one from that perticualr team guy although I know who's this car is. Still would of never took pics and posted them like that. Not owrth getting a team guy in trouble after they were nice enough to give me a sneak peak.
wyd,
You just identified the guy who was showing it around at Mimi's on the other thread. He might get into trouble if it wasn't his car shown. I'm sure it's not the only one in existence.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:41 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally posted by forty6
wyd,
You just identified the guy who was showing it around at Mimi's on the other thread. He might get into trouble if it wasn't his car shown. I'm sure it's not the only one in existence.
Everyone knows Kinwald ran it at Socal and that most top Losi guys already have them by now.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:44 PM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Losi

Ok Just one question?? Todd hodge may be able to clarify this as the car is still in production there is a big chance it will still go to a tub chassis.

I have been told company use carbon fibre for production cars as the Tub chassis is astronomically expensive to desigfhn first up. Just look at the Losi xxx0s it started out as carbon chassis.

The car sure does look unique though.

And FW05R read a few posts back and see what the car has been doing at so cal. i doubt its going to have much trouble doing well.

Cheers
Old 09-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wyd
Everyone knows Kinwald ran it at Socal and that most top Losi guys already have them by now.
Todd wasn't very happy about it. If you read between the lines, maybe, just maybe it is the car after all. To take shots like that, it has to be left out in the open for some time.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:51 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Todd wasn't very happy about it. If you read between the lines, maybe, just maybe it is the car after all. To take shots like that, it has to be left out in the open for some time.
Yes you are right. The car I saw was never a track yet. Not til next weekend. He said it would be his first time running it and looked forward to trying it out. He was excited about the new ride and talked positive about the new car.

The car I saw was never out in the open and was actually put away so no one would of ever saw it and when I looked at it I was not out in the open.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

sure seems like there's alot more excitment over the new Losi TC comapared to the new Associated TC
Old 09-26-2004, 04:54 PM
CGR
Tech Regular

I can fully understand not taking pics and such if a guy is nice enough to show it to you but if someone is dumb anough to leave it sitting out unattended for a period of time its fair game.
Tech Adept

As I read. It looks like most of the Losi team's been running it .....hope this means it's close to production as I can't see Losi shipping expensive prototype cars across the US and Europe just for testing, but what do i know. LOL
Todge himself stated he ran a "close to production car".
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally posted by 403forbidden
sure seems like there's alot more excitment over the new Losi TC comapared to the new Associated TC
Probably since the car is so much different than the XXX-S while the TC4 is just a refined or updated TC3.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally posted by CGR
I can fully understand not taking pics and such if a guy is nice enough to show it to you but if someone is dumb anough to leave it sitting out unattended for a period of time its fair game.
have to agree with you. And considering how long rumors of the car being out and no pics yet. Someone was bond to get it. Dam I would have had a camera with me while I marshall if that car was being run at the track I race at.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by fastasu2
..... Dam I would have had a camera with me while I marshall if that car was being run at the track I race at.
Haha...not to mention to "accidentally" trip over it to hold it.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:06 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Haha...not to mention to "accidentally" trip over it to hold it.
I would of loved to ran off the one I saw but I run slow and lately race even slower!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.