R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Team Losi JRXS (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/51239-team-losi-jrxs.html)

Still Bill 04-19-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darkseid
:lol:

At this point, even I believe they are coming out! LOL

Now that's saying something! :lol:

James Nguyen 04-19-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
James,

Assuming no rain (now 50/50), will you have yours ready for Modesto this weekend?

I would but I have to work at the Asparagus festival in Stockton all weekend.

Still Bill 04-19-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by James Nguyen
Hope to see you at Ripon then. I should have mine done by then.

James Nguyen 04-19-2005 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Hope to see you at Ripon then. I should have mine done by then.
I hope to be out at Speedworld next weekend though.

EricF 04-19-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tony Szep
Wow i cant wait till thursday im locking myself in the basement and doing all the sanding and glueing. and should i glue my shock towers too and every other woven graphite on the car or just the chasis?
Tony,

You can if you want to but it will not be necessary to CA all of the parts, but you will want to sand all of the edges as CF plates can have pretty sharp edges that can cut you.

E

EricF 04-19-2005 09:22 PM

Re: Man! I got a chance to look at....

Quote:

Originally posted by RCknight
some of the new parts for the JRXS. You got to love those new shocks. I tell you, Gil Losi is my favorite guys when it comes to RC part details. The shock now have a screw in the top so that you can quickly change out shock pistions. Cool! I only hope I can use them in my XXX-S. Any team guys know if you can without mods? I did notice the shocks must be shorter, since the springs are tiny and the shock shafts are much smaller in diameter. I hope to put them on all my cars. Now just need to see those production LVDS up close. :D
rcknight... I don't think that the new shocks will fit XXXS due to their smaller in size. Also the pistons are smaller than the current batch of pistons.

E

RCknight 04-19-2005 11:33 PM

I'm thinking I can use AE springs...

but I don't know what to use for the shock ends since they are smaller than 4-440 thread. I hope Losi will make some longer ones that fit the XXX-S and other cars. :tire:

HarshGuy 04-20-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

And now you will watch me run circles around you.:eek:
It would be an honor to have the great Jame Nguyen run circles around me.

HarshGuy 04-20-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LosiRacerX
well can i e-mail this guy at speedworld to order my kit does he take paypal, if so i may buy a car from him tomarrow
Nope, no paypal ...credit cards though

HarshGuy 04-20-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Harsh will come back, don't worry.
You never know!

STLNLST 04-20-2005 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HarshGuy
It would be an honor to have the great Jame Nguyen run circles around me.
It will have to be with the JRX because the curent car he's looking to get won't be able to.:weird:

STAN STICKLER 04-20-2005 05:01 AM

Quote:

What the h e double hockey sticks is an Asparagus Festival?You guys in Cali will have a festival for anything,whens the "NEW LOSI IS ACTUALLY HERE FESTIVAL"start?:lol:

Still Bill 04-20-2005 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by STAN STICKLER
...whens the "NEW LOSI IS ACTUALLY HERE FESTIVAL"start?:lol:
When James brings out the beer...:lol:

James Nguyen 04-20-2005 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by STLNLST
It will have to be with the JRX because the curent car he's looking to get won't be able to.:weird:
It will be a JRXS since I already got it. Maybe the RDX when they come in.

Tim Johnson 04-20-2005 06:54 AM

this is the calm before the storm......The storm of people sayin 'I HAVE MY JRXS!!!!!' WARNING this could go on for hours........Forcasts say when the stom hits, it will sit over every losi fan and make them quite for 6-8 hours. Experts say if yoiu are in the path of the JRXS, once it hits you need to take cover where ever your workbench may be. That is the safest place in your house. After storm JRXS passes Losi fans in will come inland and hit tracks, making most afrraid to run when the storm arrives at the tracks. Officials say their may be mass kaos when the storm moves inland.