Team Losi JRXS

Old 03-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by ground-round
See who's happier in a couple weeks?!?! In a couple weeks we'll be on page 150 of this thread with you guys saying "I heard from a friend's nephew's cousin that Horizon will be shipping out kits today." Not to mention the fact that it'll take a month or two to get all the bugs worked-out and the setups dialed-in, just like it does with every other new car. You guys can kiss this racing season goodbye. By the time this car comes out, it'll be old technology.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Harshguy had been converted done deal....
Old 03-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The kit comes with 4 degree castor blocks.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

"You guys can kiss this racing season goodbye. By the time this car comes out, it'll be old technology."

It's already over anyway. Carpet season is the only season.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by dal bains
Harshguy had been converted done deal....
Old 03-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ground-round
See who's happier in a couple weeks?!?! In a couple weeks we'll be on page 150 of this thread with you guys saying "I heard from a friend's nephew's cousin that Horizon will be shipping out kits today." Not to mention the fact that it'll take a month or two to get all the bugs worked-out and the setups dialed-in, just like it does with every other new car. You guys can kiss this racing season goodbye. By the time this car comes out, it'll be old technology.
Now thats funny!

BTW I did talk to a 7 Eleven clerk who knows the Janitor at Losi and he said..............

Brant
Old 03-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well we can only estimate that since there has been no official nominated release date, no word on where in the process of production the kits are, and no word if they are all sitting in the warehouse waiting ot be picked up by horizon. Then all i can assume is that it is at least still a month away from any sizeable numbers hitting hobby shop shelves. After waiting all these months im about to make the call to the LHS to get an Xray sent out. Very disapointing Losi.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by Besercoe
Well we can only estimate that since there has been no official nominated release date, no word on where in the process of production the kits are, and no word if they are all sitting in the warehouse waiting ot be picked up by horizon. Then all i can assume is that it is at least still a month away from any sizeable numbers hitting hobby shop shelves. After waiting all these months im about to make the call to the LHS to get an Xray sent out. Very disapointing Losi.

I can't believe they would sit on information if it was for certain close to release, so I'm secretly afraid that you are right. However, I'm holding out hope that they are only one part away from packing them up and shipping out. I'm guessing they are just being quiet because they don't want to get our hopes up again.

I am not tempted by the Xray. Bah, to hard to find parts! Buy American.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

well s h i t, I was hoping I would get online tonight to see that losi shipped em, Ol well. I'm ready to start building my fk05 just run it until it's released actually if my fk05 does as well as I think it is. I may just wait to see what you guys will be ragging about on the jrxs. hehe.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Tech Adept

Well, I'm done waiting. Going to dab a foot over to the darkside (TC4) for the rest of this indoor season. Maybe JRX-S for next year

But hey, by then there will be lots of setup tips etc
Old 03-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Regular

BS
-Buddy
Old 03-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Randy Caster
You racing anything James, or just waiting for the new car?
I haven't raced in months. Last time I raced was January I think and it wasn't even my car. Still won the race though with no practice.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Gutter Ball
Well, I'm done waiting. Going to dab a foot over to the darkside (TC4) for the rest of this indoor season. Maybe JRX-S for next year

But hey, by then there will be lots of setup tips etc
Sorry to here that....Im speending my time getting my Drag car ready......keeps me from going to the darkside.....out of all things i would never own that dang TC4.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

You guys sticking it out must be some die hard losi guys.
I liked the look of jrxs since I seen the pics ol 4 months ago.
our last race of indoor series was this weekend but I'm going to try and talk the club into running indoor series on wednesday's so I can get practice w/ my fk05. Since I sold my fk04.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by James Nguyen
I haven't raced in months. Last time I raced was January I think and it wasn't even my car. Still won the race though with no practice.
Thats pretty dialed. You gotta come down to SoCal sometime when the new car is out man.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.