Team Losi JRXS

Old 09-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Tech Addict

perhaps we shouldnt discuss legal problems over rctech, i doubt futureal will be too pleased about it. can we please continue this conversation elsewhere and let this thread be about the new losi.

However, if anybody would like to advise us futher on Team Extreme's position it would be most helpful. Dont forget we are fighting to let you the people know what is going on! However we do not wish to harm Team Losi or the RC industry and if we are informed that this is happening then we shall remove the pics.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

Guys I think it would be a good idea to chill out about these photos and their respective copyrights or at least stop posting out it on the open forum.

Please discuss it over email between yourselfs as its just cluttering up the thread and taking ot off topic.

I'm not getting on anyones side, just trying to clean the thread slightly, no offence to anyone intended.

To be honest its hardly worth discussing anyway as the copyright issues are and have always been very sketchy and hit and miss depending on how to interpret the laws. In the event that it went to court the use of images for a non-profit purpose such as news is very likely to be either dismissed or settled with a very low compensation which wouldn't probably even cover the case cost in the first place. If I was you I would just accept that people are going to use the images and just hope that they credit you properly. At the end of the day there is no way you can track if people have saved the images to their machines or are using them on their websites across the world.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by pheyhoe
Also, i dont know the images are yours. i got them from a guy in america who said they were his, as far as i know.. there his pictures....

An original from camera and un edited.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Andy:

Hence my above post.
Tech Master

great point. i have been told that the fees would be much more than the amount won. if somebody used my images i would be peeved but there is no way in the world you are going to stop it happening, i bet it is hosted on 100s of sites already. how about i credit you for the pics?

anyway back to the car..........

btw thats just an image. maybee you got it off my mate.
:P
Tech Addict

I just want to when Losi is going to send me the car to test? I actually hate most of Losi's products so if they would send me one to test if it was awesome then i could be a spokesperson for them
Old 09-28-2004, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally posted by Cobra81li200
Build the diff, pu it on the car and try to turn the right wheel while keeping the lef wheel and the pulley in place and we'll see if it doesn't twist badly. And yes it is several degrees so it does makes a difference and also on power the rear wheels carry most of the power so you cannot say that having the front diff the other way cancels the effect.

I still don't get your torque steer on full scale cars... What he hell is OE ?
Hmmmm...let's see...if I find all the rest of the parts to assemble it, it's going to have all the other components that every other ball diff in the WORLD has...then check to see if it twists /flexes......when the suspect (in your eyes) part doesn't flex by itself.

You started throwing around the term "torque steer", if you don't know what it actually means... ...then I think we have the issue pretty much resolved.

"OE" means "Original Equipment" manufacturers...or OEM...the folks that design and manufacture cars (big or small).
Old 09-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by komkit

Komkit,
Can you post the remaining pictures that we haven't seen? LOL
Old 09-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

lmao i am pretty sure we seen all of those... but CHEEK ON IT!
Old 09-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Tech Addict

I would think more things could cause "torque steer" then just the length of the diffs.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Tech Adept

When big block cars rev (Chevvy's etc..) you can sometimes see the car rock side to side.

I was under the impression that this was motor rotation induced Torque Steer.

On my TC3 stiffening up the suspension reduced the "torque" effect greatly.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by pheyhoe
lmao i am pretty sure we seen all of those... but CHEEK ON IT!
Actually, the original pictures are really Komkit's. He was the one who posted it initially on the Maryland thread. People should be grateful that we got a glimpse of the future Losi. Very nice car indeed.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally posted by komkit

Could not resist.
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS-positive11.jpg  
Old 09-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by forty6
Komkit,
Can you post the remaining pictures that we haven't seen? LOL
Didn't have the correct lens at that time.. Otherwise there will be more

I was there with a Foot long lens the thing won't focus unless the subject is 6.5 feet away.

Next time
Old 09-28-2004, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I wonder if the C-hubs, steering knuckles or rear hubs are the same as the XXXS. they definitely look similar.
Like, how different could they be anyway?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.