Team Losi JRXS

Old 03-18-2005, 01:12 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Serenity now! Serenity now!
Old 03-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Gearhead3,

Dude! Where did you find all those icons?? I saved a few for my wife to use, as well as I.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I might actually care when the other cars come out if I had any intention of buying one of those cars.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:00 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

Originally posted by wcoyote
Gearhead3,

Dude! Where did you find all those icons?? I saved a few for my wife to use, as well as I.
I found them we have a bussel full, just havent integrated them into the site yet.

Is calling the new belts spin-offs a put down. I hope noone takes it that way, Every company is putting there little masterful touches on it, and making solid changes to very important aspects of the cars.

Why would anyone post in this thread

"neener neener the yok and xray are coming out before the losi"

what the heck does that have to do with anything. All these companys have there customer base and there going to buy what they buy.

I think the biggest thing is, there all BELT.

Masami likes belt better, that says a lot to me, not the fact he like the BD over the SD. I dont know if belts are the returning fad or what. I would just prefer to have a belt car.

Good luck

Here's losi trying to get there car released
It's a struggle, but in the end, Satisfaction.

Go engineering, Buy American =)
Old 03-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by TCR
Why would anyone post in this thread

"neener neener the yok and xray are coming out before the losi"

what the heck does that have to do with anything.
Mr. Shookie was just messing around. The only way it could be any clearer is if it were in neo lights.

I mean he was making a joke about situation, that to some seems kinda funny. Or to some others, the only way not to get pissed about the situation, is to joke about it.

I guess some people here don't see why its funny that we're still waiting for our car, but cars announced 2-3 months after ours are already coming out. But check out the other threads on the board...trust me, a lot of people think its funny!

We'll just have to see if we can get the last laugh...only time will tell.

For now though, it was just messing around...I mean really what else do we have to do around here until we hear some news...might as well enjoy peoples company without getting upset about stuff, or just as bad car/company bashing....

Last edited by Darkseid; 03-18-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

All I have to say is that I’m patiently waiting for the car b/c I know it will be done right the first time. Also I won’t have to wait for customs to release spare parts the next week and the week after that and so on. Just be thankful that Losi didn’t go the route of Associated and release a car that is worse then the old car and then have to release a new version about 6 months later to fix all the issues with the current car. There are reasons for the delay and all the reasons were because Losi wanted to make it right the first time….its not like they held back the release just for the heck of it. Any of the other car supporters can make fun all they want about the delay and then we will all make fun of them when they need parts and they are stuck in customs or the price on the parts goes up another 25%.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

So does anyone have any questions regarding the JRXS anymore, or is this just the new open chat forum for the time bieng?
Old 03-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Who knows anymore....
-Buddy
Old 03-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Randy Caster
So does anyone have any questions regarding the JRXS anymore, or is this just the new open chat forum for the time bieng?
If we have questions about the car whos going to answer them? Does anyone have the car that can think of anything to ask about it or do they need any help building the car that they don’t have…..I don’t see how this thread has changed in any form from what it always has been and its the same with every other thread.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So...when is this new Losi car supposed to be released anyhow? I thought it was supposed to be out in Jan...
Old 03-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

You mean it's still not out yet?
Old 03-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Tech Addict

Well it could be released next week or the week after. What Todd Hodge told me (from an e-mail i sent him) it will be next week.
So i just hope thats the case. Im just counting downt the days.
Its 1 less day off the release date.(whenever that might be) We all pray its next week.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Man, this thread is like a herd of little kids in the back of a minivan going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" every five minutes.

(Just pokin' fun guys , I feel your pain.)

For those seriously asking, I think a few pages ago someone posted they talked to Gil, Jr. or one of the other Losi guys and they said it should be in hobby shops next week (correct me if my memory is off). So that is the latest word I believe.

RobK and Kevin K - so you guys gettin' one? If so, great! Local guys I can bum setups off of.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally posted by Juan Valdez

RobK and Kevin K - so you guys gettin' one? If so, great! Local guys I can bum setups off of.
Or do like I do, bum parts off of them.

Kraig
KT Hobbies
Old 03-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Juan Valdez

Yep we are and as soon as that pesky Kraig from KT Hobbies gets his I will have mine...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.