Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Open Source Scoring Software? >

Open Source Scoring Software?

Open Source Scoring Software?

Old 10-31-2004, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Devs, I have added some of my thoughts on the whole system and features to the Developers forum on the RC Score Project page of SF, feel free to login to SF and take a look-see.

If you would like to join the project, even if you're not a coder but perhaps someone who runs race meetings at any level and would like some input into building a race scoring system, please check out our project pages at SourceForge.net, join the mailing lists, and get active in the forums. We welcome your suggestions to make RC Score the best scoring software out!

Our SF project page is at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/rcscore/ feel free to jump in and have a look!
Old 11-01-2004, 01:38 AM
Tech Master

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula, California, Unites States of America
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

hey I really like this idea, where are you guys communicating further on this?

couldnt find any messages on the lists or forums for the SF project..
Old 11-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Howdy,

We have some forums on the SF site at the moment, they were previously set to private, but I have changed this over to Public so they are able to be viewed. Click here to go to the forums.

Im hoping we can also get the mailing lists happening as well, click here to view the lists and subscribe.

At the moment the initial name the project was given was RC Score, but that may change down the track..

The project page is at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/rcscore