Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

rod_b,

Yes, we set our springs up the same as Trinity because that tends to be the industry norm that everyone is familiar with.
Old 09-18-2004, 07:03 AM
1M
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Brandon, Do you use a dyno to tune your motors? Which one? Do you look at specific amp settings?

Who takes care of E mails? my self and friend have sent mail with no reply
Old 09-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Will you be doing any more of the 19turn lock timing motors? or will the C2 be the only motor you tune?
Old 09-19-2004, 11:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by 1M
Brandon, Do you use a dyno to tune your motors? Which one? Do you look at specific amp settings?

Who takes care of E mails? my self and friend have sent mail with no reply
1M,

We have both a Fantom Dyno and a Competition Electronics dyno. The CE gives a better resresentation of what the motor will do on the track using different setups, however we have been using that dyno less and less lately because it is no longer in production and the insustry standard is the Fantom Dyno. The way I choose all of our production setups is 100% by track testing with multiple team drivers. This is the best way to get motor setups, because no dyno will tell you exactly how the motor will work in the car.

The Fantom dyno is very consistent from motor to motor, so it is great for telling which motor will perform best if the setups are the same. Additionally, as I said above it is the industry standard, so everyone is familiar with the numbers. The only downside is that each dyno varies. We have kept ours 100% stock out of the box, but I know it is easy to get higher numbers by shortening the lead wires and changing other things. I don't know for sure of any companies out there that do this, so I am not accusing at all, but I have seen some dynos throw out some unrealisticly high numbers.

As for emails, we have a couple different people answering them. We recieve literally hundreds of emails each day, so at times we can get a couple days backed up if our staff is busy building motors or processing orders. If you dont recieve a response within 2-3 days, try emailing again. The best way to get ahold of us is by phone. Toll free, 877-RACIN-RC.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by snopro31
Will you be doing any more of the 19turn lock timing motors? or will the C2 be the only motor you tune?
Yes, we have the Reedy quad magnet 19 on order, however it is on backorder from Japan at the moment. Other than those, if you have any other motors you would like to see us carry, just let us know. If there is a demand, we will carry it.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:12 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Brandon,

When will you get some Monster stock motors in stock? I'm still waiting for a backorder to be filled

Will you have any v2 motors for sale?
Old 09-20-2004, 03:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

itchynads,

We actually are building up a batch of Monsters right now. They should be finished and available by Wednesday. This batch was only a partial order of what we were supposed to get, so it probably won't last long.

As for the V2's, we are currently first on the list to get them, however Orion hasn't released them OEM yet. Once they do, we will have the first.
Old 09-20-2004, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

YAY. I cant wait to get my V2
Old 09-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Can I assume you will be selling brushes to suite the V2 motors?
Old 09-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

i'M LOOKING TO BUY A NEW STOCKER FOR A MED. SIZE ASPHLT. WHAT WOULD BE BETTER MONSTER STOCK OR EPIC ROAR?
Old 09-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by dontfeelcold
Can I assume you will be selling brushes to suite the V2 motors?
Yes, we will have a full selection of brushes and springs available for the V2's once we get them in. We also have some milled/cut brushes that are working extremely well in testing that nobody else will be offering that I know of.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by dasupacat
i'M LOOKING TO BUY A NEW STOCKER FOR A MED. SIZE ASPHLT. WHAT WOULD BE BETTER MONSTER STOCK OR EPIC ROAR?
I would recommend the ROAR Stock, part number PDM13405-SS. That seems to be the hottest stock motor for any kind of sedan racing unless it is a really tight indoor track.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:53 AM
Tech Addict

brandon is right on that one. I ran one in offroad and on a huge oval, and it is super effiecient, keeps cool, and puts out real good power
Old 09-21-2004, 07:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

The Biscuit has invaded the boards...everyone must go home now... J/k dude, whats up how's things goin up there in at Indy?? Clear that double?!! ...You should plan on making another trip down this winter...Oct. 22-24 is the Trophy Race at Chilli, and sometime in Dec. is Hutchinson Fall Classic $$

L8, TK
Old 09-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

u never know. i might show up at that chilli race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.