R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #2806
Tech Master
 
buboy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: manila,philippines
Posts: 1,601
Send a message via AIM to buboy28 Send a message via Yahoo to buboy28
Default Re: Kia-models

Quote:
Originally posted by dawgmeat
Hey Steve did you get the kai parts in yet???????????
steve, i hope that your shipment have arrived i need the 3mm kai chassis also when will your squuare hop-ups for the evo-4 due, thanks
buboy28 is offline  
Old 02-19-2005, 07:46 PM   #2807
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Comm Lathe

Hey Steve, I was wondering if you happen to know when you'll be getting the following lathes' in:

Xipp X-Mod Super Lathe
and
Hudy Tech Comm Lathe

Thanx,

Stan
skinart76 is offline  
Old 02-19-2005, 07:49 PM   #2808
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Oh, and one more thing, can you get the power distributor by Much More Racing?
skinart76 is offline  
Old 02-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #2809
Tech Master
 
murfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 9 (92%+)
Default

hey steve i wnat to make an order from u soon. you know new packs motors parts etc etc.

but i need the HPI pro4 spring set. i was wondering what are the chances of you getting it in during the next couple of weeks?

or would it be better for me to buy them seperate?

thanx

Justin
__________________
Justin Murphy
Team Xray | Hudy | Hobbywing | Sanwa
murfy is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 08:34 AM   #2810
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,713
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Sorry you didn't make it out to SoCal last night....Some really good 19T action, that was some of the best racing I have ver seen. I didn't fair well as that was my first time out & I couldn't seem to put together a good run, it seemed as if everytime I was in the groove someone would tap me or those road disks would jump out in front of me and flip me......MAN I HATE THOSE DOME GNOMES....they hide under them and then BAM they get you....LOL
No excuses just bad driving....ended up 4th in the C main of Intermediate....OUCH.... I hope to fair better next time. Oh I can't make it next week thing came up. Will try again real soon...Man it was crouded 13 different heats.....Long night...
Take Care and let me know if the YOK Ninjas take a day off. That prototype looks awfull nice.....I think everyone who has a SD will be very happy...I know the Rayspeed might have to go BYE BYE and make room for that one...
CYA
-Stephen <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 12:04 PM   #2811
Tech Elite
 
Turbo Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 4,878
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Shookie

Keep me imformed as I don;t want to buy anything that might be out dated.
That's kinda funny...I don't buy anything that isn't dated...
Turbo Joe is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 07:21 PM   #2812
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 285
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Dang, I almost went to SoCal to race yesterday. Sounds like fun times.
skinart76 is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 10:44 PM   #2813
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Kia-models

Quote:
Originally posted by buboy28
steve, i hope that your shipment have arrived i need the 3mm kai chassis also when will your squuare hop-ups for the evo-4 due, thanks
The Kai chassis are all uploaded online

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 10:45 PM   #2814
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Comm Lathe

Quote:
Originally posted by skinart76
Hey Steve, I was wondering if you happen to know when you'll be getting the following lathes' in:

Xipp X-Mod Super Lathe
and
Hudy Tech Comm Lathe

Thanx,

Stan
The Xipp Mod lathe we are not certain, the Hudy will be about 1-2 weeks

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 10:46 PM   #2815
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by skinart76
Oh, and one more thing, can you get the power distributor by Much More Racing?
we are still waiting for our first shipment from Much More.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 10:52 PM   #2816
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by murfy
hey steve i wnat to make an order from u soon. you know new packs motors parts etc etc.

but i need the HPI pro4 spring set. i was wondering what are the chances of you getting it in during the next couple of weeks?

or would it be better for me to buy them seperate?

thanx

Justin
Hi Justin,

Currently we only stock the springs separately, we will bring the spring set in but currently have no ETA on that.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-20-2005, 10:53 PM   #2817
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Sorry you didn't make it out to SoCal last night....Some really good 19T action, that was some of the best racing I have ver seen. I didn't fair well as that was my first time out & I couldn't seem to put together a good run, it seemed as if everytime I was in the groove someone would tap me or those road disks would jump out in front of me and flip me......MAN I HATE THOSE DOME GNOMES....they hide under them and then BAM they get you....LOL
No excuses just bad driving....ended up 4th in the C main of Intermediate....OUCH.... I hope to fair better next time. Oh I can't make it next week thing came up. Will try again real soon...Man it was crouded 13 different heats.....Long night...
Take Care and let me know if the YOK Ninjas take a day off. That prototype looks awfull nice.....I think everyone who has a SD will be very happy...I know the Rayspeed might have to go BYE BYE and make room for that one...
CYA
-Stephen <><
I'll see if I can make it out on the 26th, I haven't raced in a month!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-21-2005, 12:04 AM   #2818
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Hi Guys,

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C:

APS Dyno Charge 3 in 1 unit is back in stock

K-Model "Kai" Graphite components are in stock

Schumacher Mi2 touring car is back in stock

Tamiya TNX Pro Monster Race Truck is available for pre-order

Introductory Special! SMC GP3300 and Intellect IB3600 are now on sale! Take $5 off each pack of SMC batteries you purchase, take $10 off for two packs and so on. The more you purchase, the more you save. Offer good until the end of the month (while supplies last!) discount will be applied at the time of transaction (not during check out process online)

Coming soon... Tamiya products, Square R/C parts, Ride bodies, Xenon racing stands and reinforced tape (all next week) and Straight Record Breaker and Frontline chargers (in 2 weeks)!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-21-2005, 12:27 AM   #2819
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: N. Cali
Posts: 854
Send a message via AIM to loosenut
Default

Will speedtech have the new Novak or LRP brushless system? ETA?
__________________
Tekno SCT410//B44.x Avid Chasis//B5M//HW 3656 - 4700 kv// HW V10//MT-4
loosenut is offline  
Old 02-21-2005, 02:32 AM   #2820
Tech Master
 
murfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 9 (92%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Justin,

Currently we only stock the springs separately, we will bring the spring set in but currently have no ETA on that.

Steve Wang
ok thanx steve it looks like i will just have to buy the springs seperatly.

thats cool.
__________________
Justin Murphy
Team Xray | Hudy | Hobbywing | Sanwa
murfy is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Tech R/C Off-Road SpeedTech Electric Off-Road 3 09-24-2004 04:35 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C! SpeedTech Nitro On-Road 78 09-17-2004 11:58 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Racing Forum 30 02-10-2003 12:58 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 80 04-15-2002 10:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:31 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net