Search

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by POOKYT
Steve,
I was wondering what the chances are of getting some CS 27's premounted on yellow dish wheels ? If not what yellow wheels do you recomend? The standard TO wheels on the premounts work well over here so I would need something equal in stiffness. Thanks

Also, do you accept Pay-Pal?

Brant
Hi Brant,

I don't think CS27 comes pre-mounted on yellow dish rims. As for yellow wheels (dish style) I recommend the Yokomo TW-1012Y-2 precision rims. If you don't mind spoke rims, Alex Racing makes some very strong yellow 5 and 6 spoke rims as well.

We take paypal, and our website can accept paypal as well

Steve Wang
Old 02-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Steve---Whats the ETA on the Ride Accord and the Tamiya Subaru bodies?
Thaks again.

Brant
Old 02-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by POOKYT
Thanks Steve---Whats the ETA on the Ride Accord and the Tamiya Subaru bodies?
Thaks again.

Brant
Ride Accord is coming around end of next week (Feb. 18th-21st). The Tamiya Subaru we are not sure, but there is announcement of a ver2 of the Subaru body already

Steve Wang
Old 02-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Steve,
Yea I got the package that day, it just was sitting on my door step over night cause the UPS guy delivered it at like 6:30PM while I was out and I didn;t see it sitting there till the next day.
I thank you sir for another great transaction...Now the YOK mini is up and runnig ready for next week end at HotRods. I hope soem more people will show up with there 12th TC's. I only know of one other guy who runs one... I will have to wait and see.
Oh yea let me know about the 26th @ SoCal.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Old 02-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi Steve,
the square alunminium camber link not really perform well because it will bent and i already have it and the HPI aluminium camber link is 1 piece camber link not like square half only so i believe it should stronger. about the chasis that hara used on JMRCA and DHI is straight carbon type not like the hpi original woven graphite type 1! this is the pic that show hara chassis and aluminium camber link. Steve Wong may i know can you make a special order some HPI parts to me because some option parts that HPI release on Asia. you can see it on www.hpiracing.co.jp web site. if you have any question you can email me. i sure u already have my detail rite i am ur regular customer hahahahar
Attached Thumbnails What's new @ Speed Tech R/C-dhi.jpg  
Old 02-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

I think it's Tech-Racing that makes this chassis, they look similar though....

They also make a chassis like that for the 415 as well, looks pretty cool!!

Check it out here: Tech-Racing
Old 02-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Steve,
Could you please add this part to your next HUDY Order.
107880 Hudy Chassis Balancing Tool (2)
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Let me know.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Ride Accord is coming around end of next week (Feb. 18th-21st). The Tamiya Subaru we are not sure, but there is announcement of a ver2 of the Subaru body already

Steve Wang
Steve, I noticed that you sell 3 pack combos for gears, do all 3 have to be the same? Could I order like 1 68, 74 78 tooth spur gears?

thx
Old 02-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

So Trinity tyre warmers are in next week, got a date for yokomo woven centre shaft, LRP pulsar 2 and is there any chance of you putting some stuff aside until you get the tyre warmers in? And i'll email you with a list for a shipping quote.

Thanks
Old 02-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

I didn't appreciate receiving this tonight....

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for yout pre-order on the T1 Factory kit. Recently Xray announced the new T1FK 05 kit, which we anticipate on it's arrival around late March of this year. If you would like to switch your pre-order for the Factory kit to the new FK05 kit, please reply and let us know. If you wish to cancel your pre-order, you can reply and cancel it at this time. If we do not receive a reply in 48 hours, we will be canceling your pre-order automatically. The new T1FK05 looks to be a great performer from Xray for the 05 racing season.

Sincerely,

Speed Tech R/C Team
www.speedtechrc.com

When I didn't pre-order anything....

Anyone else receive one of these surprises in their email? If Speed Tech is paying to buy me a new car kit I guess I don't mind....
Old 02-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by MartynD

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for yout pre-order on the T1 Factory kit. Recently Xray announced the new T1FK 05 kit, which we anticipate on it's arrival around late March of this year. If you would like to switch your pre-order for the Factory kit to the new FK05 kit, please reply and let us know. If you wish to cancel your pre-order, you can reply and cancel it at this time. If we do not receive a reply in 48 hours, we will be canceling your pre-order automatically. The new T1FK05 looks to be a great performer from Xray for the 05 racing season.

Sincerely,

Speed Tech R/C Team
www.speedtechrc.com

Anyone else receive one of these surprises in their email? If Speed Tech is paying to buy me a new car kit I guess I don't mind....
Steve is very good about no spamming folks. Perhaps some of the data got crossed up when they switched websites/server

I would not think anything of it and surely beleive that if there is a problem they will fix it.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by MartynD

Hi Martyn,

Sincerely,

Speed Tech R/C Team
www.speedtechrc.com

Chill out,
Must of been a mistake, or maybe you did pre order one, Ive order parts before and I dont ever get any emails from speedtech, and they have my info.

Johnny
Old 02-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Guo Chean
Hi Steve,
the square alunminium camber link not really perform well because it will bent and i already have it and the HPI aluminium camber link is 1 piece camber link not like square half only so i believe it should stronger. about the chasis that hara used on JMRCA and DHI is straight carbon type not like the hpi original woven graphite type 1! this is the pic that show hara chassis and aluminium camber link. Steve Wong may i know can you make a special order some HPI parts to me because some option parts that HPI release on Asia. you can see it on www.hpiracing.co.jp web site. if you have any question you can email me. i sure u already have my detail rite i am ur regular customer hahahahar
Guo Chean,

On the hpi products, we will have to wait until HPI usa decides to bring them in, so it is up to HPI USA. On the Tech Racing pro4 chassis, I'm sorry, but I don't think that's something we are able to get

Steve Wang
Old 02-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Hey Steve,
Could you please add this part to your next HUDY Order.
107880 Hudy Chassis Balancing Tool (2)
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Let me know.
Hi Stephen,

No problem, but if you don't mind, please send me an email to remind me: [email protected]

Steve Wang
Old 02-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Nova F1 Racer
Steve, I noticed that you sell 3 pack combos for gears, do all 3 have to be the same? Could I order like 1 68, 74 78 tooth spur gears?

thx
Nova F1 Racer,

I'm sorry, they are offered in 3 gear of the same teeth size. This combo pack is mainly aimed at those racers that often use the same size.

Steve Wang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.