R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-14-2004, 10:03 PM   #1
Tech Master
Default Novak Millenium Pro

What do you guys that own this charger think about it? How well does it charge your batteries compared to the competition. Your Input is greatly appreciated as I am in the market for a charger

FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 03:59 AM   #2
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JDXray

I would like to know the same, i have a LRP Pulsar Sport that i might want to upgrade to a Novak. I really like the way the LRP is set-up and how easy it is to change everything. I was maybe thinking of upgrading to a LRP pulsar comp.

JDXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 04:33 AM   #3
Company Representative
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I liked my Mill Pro....

However, I do like the the LRP Comp a little better due only to the motor run feature....
TnT-Fx Custom Graphics
Tres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:03 AM   #4
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to F. Alonso Send a message via Yahoo to F. Alonso

Yeh, I have a Millenium Pro but I did wish I bought the LRP Comp now just because of that motor run-in feature. I mean, I would only use that very rarely but the advantage with the Novak is that it has the Pit Wizard software all built into it, so you can programme the Novak Atom and Cyclones ESCs, which is a great advantage if you have them, but I don't, cause they are very old and I have a GT7.

But..... aside from that..... its an awesome charger. It charges batteries just as well as the Competition. Its just the features that make these two chargers differ. The novak or competition aren't uber professional, but they are pretty damn good. If you want something uber awesome, get a Turbo GFX 35, but they are about double the price I'd say.
Simon Feigl
RCRacer.com.au - Dedicated Australian Forum and Website

XRAY | HPI | Hotbodies | Hobbies Australia | LRP Electronics | Futaba
F. Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:05 PM   #5
Tech Master

Thanks for your input gentlemen I just don't know which charger to get im stuck between the Millenium Pro or the CDR 5000 I know the the GFX is a good charger but its a bit old. If I where to buy an expensive charger it would be the CDR 5000....I just don't know if the Millenium Pro charges batteries any differently from the CDR 5000
FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote