Got my RSD together tonight. Couple things:
- the offset screw is really so slight. If you change the order you install the screws you wouldn't even notice. I think that speaks to how high quality this is.
- I didn't realize it doesn't come with a new turnbuckle link. What length is appropriate for that?
- I assume I'm supposed to cut the bottom ear off the servo on the outside?
- the belt tensioner works much better with the new chassis and the revtech lipo. no problems whatsoever
- pictures do not do it justice on how narrow the chassis is. You will be quite surprised when you first see it.
Here is a picture pre electronics.