We did some more testing last night with the production DCJ's and the RSD6.
The car again was very good. It is superb around sweepers and again, it accelerates like a rocket ship. I did not make any set-up changes to the car yesterday, but I did do some chassis flex tuning.
I removed the steering bridge on the bellcranks to induce a little more chassis flex, I also made a few changes to the top deck to try and get even a little more flex overall. I will post some pictures of the modifications later.
With the production version, we are making the bottom plate a little more flexible as we want to make the chassis have a broader flex tuning range. You'll be able to run it from pretty stiff, to pretty soft, by just removing a few screws or running a cut top deck.
The DCJ's were solid, but I need to stress this: USE LOCTITE on the Set screws.
All our testing has been done on asphalt with a 4.0 turn motor lately.
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME