Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc) >

Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

All the Evo chassis have shipped. You can find your tracking info under your account order history.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
You can find your tracking info under your account order history.
Yes, but that is the old one

Old 08-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Did you grab any photos before they were shipped??
Old 08-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Kevin, sorry for the late reply. Usually, if it is anything shipping related, it is better to contact me directly via email.

We have sent a replacement out already. I do not have access to the shipping history at home. But I will try to do some research this week as to what happened with the replacement.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default A Few new things

We have been working on a few items lately.

Our 12th scale body is close to being ready for the public. The mold is done and the first production run is on schedule to arrive within 2 weeks.

The sedan body is actually a little bit behind schedule, but we have done A LOT of development on it. I really think it's a game changer, especially in the spec classes. I am consistently 1-2 tenths faster with this body over every other body in the market. It is more stable and rotates better than the other bodies I have tried, plus the feather weight body makes the car transition so much better. Right now, we are just trying to make the finish a little bit better, so that we can deliver a body that performs awesome and also looks good. Every time I put the body on my car, it makes me smile because I find an extra 4-5 seconds over a run.

Now, for some available items.

For the T4, we have the aluminum bumper posts:

Bumper Post Combo:

And for the AE R5.2 a Transverse Conversion Kit:

The RSD Transverse conversion was developed to provide more high speed stability and greater weight transfer which translates into a more consistent car over an 8 minute run.

It is provided with an o-ring hold down system and also a different front shock plate that allows the possibility of up to 4 shock positions (more forward or more rearward). Typically, the more forward the shock, the more stability a car will achieve.

Lastly, a slightly revised rear tube geometry angles the tubes slightly rearward at the outside, which we found makes the car more compliant over bumpy sections.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Default TC6.2 Lightweight Suspension

Hey guys, I leave you with some pictures of an ongoing project. This is the TC6.2 Lightweight suspension components. Theses parts not only shave weight, but also offered a revised geometry which makes the car more consistent and faster over a full race over the stock components. These parts are also far tougher and don't have quite the slop the stock parts have on the car.

Our conversion will come with all the necessary parts so that you don't have to do any drilling or have to to excessive shimming like what people are having to do with the TC4 Arms. These arms are also tougher than tough and they are very stiff, providing really good response.

These arms, along with the Aluminum chassis are the single biggest improvement we have made to our cars. It really transforms the car and makes the front to rear balance of the car a lot better. The stock components of the car use a very long rear arm and really short front. This has always made the car very "rolly" in the rear vs the front, which I have always felt makes the car want to keep steering instead of returning to center. These arms are almost the same length front to rear. The front arms are wider and the rear arms are narrower than the stock units. This, we felt gave the car a lot more balance, and just simply easier to drive.

Below are some pictures, feel free to ask questions.

Last edited by CristianTabush; 08-05-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Cristian,

I pm'd you twice, send you a mail and tried to contact you via your internet site and no response? I'm waiting for my order to ship for over a month and have no clue why it's taking so long?

I would be grateful for a reply!

Thanks
Old 08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry For that. Your order left a long time ago. It was just not updated on the website. I have sent you an email from the website, and never received a response. Please check your messages under your account.

Just got your email message yesterday and checked on the status. I apologize for the late response, Mondays are usually insane for us. As it is first class mail, the package is untrackable. However it left 17 days ago. First class mail can take up to 90 days.

For whatever reason, a lot of our emails end up going into spam, please allow our contact email into your safe list. As for PMs, sorry. It is probably not the best way to contact me if you want a quick response. I just simply always forget to check them.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)

Sorry For that. Your order left a long time ago. It was just not updated on the website. I have sent you an email from the website, and never received a response. Please check your messages under your account.

Just got your email message yesterday and checked on the status. I apologize for the late response, Mondays are usually insane for us. As it is first class mail, the package is untrackable. However it left 17 days ago. First class mail can take up to 90 days.

For whatever reason, a lot of our emails end up going into spam, please allow our contact email into your safe list. As for PMs, sorry. It is probably not the best way to contact me if you want a quick response. I just simply always forget to check them.
So how many mm of wheelbase adjustment are there?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

6 more than standard. You can really play around with your drive shaft angles and weight distribution this way.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)

6 more than standard. You can really play around with your drive shaft angles and weight distribution this way.
What would this kit come with in more detail? I really hope it's new c hubs....
Old 08-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

Yes, it is listed for pre-order on the site.

New C Hubs, Rear Hubs, Arms, some sway bar parts to use with the original sway bar kits and a few ball ends and hardware to make it all work.

Another positive is these arms do not strip like the AE Parts.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The kit is up for pre order on the reflex racing webiste:

This Kit Includes:

-Carbon Arms F/R
-Carbon 4 Deg C Hubs
-Rear Hub Carrier
-Outer Hinge Pins
-Arm Shims
-AE Sway Bar System Compatible Rod Ends and Ball Cups
-Pivot Bushings and King Pins for the Caster Blocks/Steering Knuckles
-Necessary Hardware
Old 08-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Cristian,

How would you say the the TC6.2 with your lightweight suspension and either of your chassis (aluminum or carbon) compares to your BD7?

Pros and cons of each?

Thanks, Nick
Old 08-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

I actually like the TC6 more now. It is a bit more consistent over 6 minutes. I really like the aluminum chassis car. They actually drive very similar.

I never tried the yokomo with an aluminum chassis though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.